+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: BB10 Speculation - What would you like to see?

Re: BB10 Speculation - What would you like to see?

Something tells me that since Dick's season TPTB are going to try to one up that every season.
    Yup, with donuts!!

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3052921;
    And I forgot to add, a longer finale with a real reunion show. I hate what they do now. Announce the winner, boom they're done for the season. Not to mention barely talking to the evicted HG but showing clips from the season.
    YES!!! considering they devote a whole hour to survivor's reunion and that is only 39 days long, the least they could do is give big brother an hour so we can catch up with everyone outside the house!

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;3054487;
    YES!!! considering they devote a whole hour to survivor's reunion and that is only 39 days long, the least they could do is give big brother an hour so we can catch up with everyone outside the house!
    I'm guessing that their rationale is, the houseguests haven't been going wild in the jungle, they've been sitting around a house for a month. And many of the viewers have been watching them 24/7 on the live feeds, so there aren't a lot of secrets to unearth. And half of the evicted people were in sequester so there's nothing to update there either, other than if they squabbled in the other house.

An extra half-hour wouldn't hurt though, so maybe when Julie asks her obvious interview questions, the hamsters aren't so rushed when they try to answer...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

actually, what i would love to see is some of those secrets revealed to the houseguests!! like i would LOVE for them to call natalie out on her 'servicing' matt ... and show her his grin to the camera and blabbing it to the guys, etc. we miss all the good stuff once the cameras turn off and they leave the show.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;3054630;
    actually, what i would love to see is some of those secrets revealed to the houseguests!! like i would LOVE for them to call natalie out on her 'servicing' matt ... and show her his grin to the camera and blabbing it to the guys, etc. we miss all the good stuff once the cameras turn off and they leave the show.
    Not to mention Joshuah/James taunting their fellow HG, the whole fiasco with Natalie jumping alliances and being confronted about it, Amanda fainting, showing Ryan that his girlfriend called him a racist and getting his reaction. Last season of all seasons there was a lot to talk about. Plus, you have to figure that these HG haven't even been outside of the house, don't know what's going on (the ones on the jury and the final 2 anyway), and would be caught off guard. They wouldn't have months to think of how they're going to explain themselves or get over any bitter feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3054837;
    ...Plus, you have to figure that these HG haven't even been outside of the house, don't know what's going on (the ones on the jury and the final 2 anyway), and would be caught off guard...
    THAT is the good drama, to me. we typically don't get any feedback or reaction from them until they've see it and had time to process it all. that's not reality to me ... i wanna see their immediate reaction.

I would like to see (maybe the week before the season starts) an hour long show updating us on what the previous show's cast has been up to. Not that I give a rat's ass about season 9's cast in particular, I'm just saying in general. Then they could introduce the current season's hamsters and we'd have some clue about them before the season starts. Throw us a bone so we can get excited about the season.

I like the different house themes - not twists, the twists need to go - the crazier the house looks, the better. Bring back pets that they can interact with, not something that's stuck in a cage. A little dog, maybe. Remember the pug? Or the pig, even? Give them something to do besides lie around and whine about being bored. Secret rooms to find, more toys in the backyard, a garden to tend...something.

No more people who know each other, please. Put complete strangers in the house.

And I know this one won't happen, but lay off the damn Diary Room interference!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3057962;
    I would like to see (maybe the week before the season starts) an hour long show updating us on what the previous show's cast has been up to. Not that I give a rat's ass about season 9's cast in particular, I'm just saying in general. Then they could introduce the current season's hamsters and we'd have some clue about them before the season starts. Throw us a bone so we can get excited about the season.

I like the different house themes - not twists, the twists need to go - the crazier the house looks, the better. Bring back pets that they can interact with, not something that's stuck in a cage. A little dog, maybe. Remember the pug? Or the pig, even? Give them something to do besides lie around and whine about being bored. Secret rooms to find, more toys in the backyard, a garden to tend...something.

No more people who know each other, please. Put complete strangers in the house.

And I know this one won't happen, but lay off the damn Diary Room interference!
    Sounds good to me, even though I also know it won't happen. I think these HG can make good enough drama and shocking decisions without the producers help. I'd also like to see a new host, but that's wishful thinking as well. I'd love to get updates on previous HG, and not just from last season but from seasons past (like you, I could really care less about last season but given how controversial it was it'd be nice to see how everyone's dealing with the fallout). I wish they'd do that for other reality shows, too. BB1 had the garden and chicken coop to tend to. I never thought I'd see the day where I found that season interesting. I remember that the producers gave them a daily challenge (sometimes it would last longer than a day) and a week long challenge for grocery money. Corny as they were, at least it gave them something to do.

I think these HG can make good enough drama and shocking decisions without the producers help.
    That's what made season 2 one of my favorites. No stupid twists, just good casting and a good mix of personalities.

I've read several rumors about one possible houseguest, but I doubt there's any truth to it. Dick even has something about this particular guy posted on his blog...I know casting tells them to keep it zipped if they are chosen or they'll lose their spot, so I'll throw the BS flag on this one.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3058334;
    That's what made season 2 one of my favorites. No stupid twists, just good casting and a good mix of personalities.

I've read several rumors about one possible houseguest, but I doubt there's any truth to it. Dick even has something about this particular guy posted on his blog...I know casting tells them to keep it zipped if they are chosen or they'll lose their spot, so I'll throw the BS flag on this one.
    Haha, SilverKid? I seriously doubt he's going in.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast