+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819

Thread: 3/19 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 3/19 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by airmcnair06;2855206;
    Wow. Matt actually shedding a tear
    Yeah but the tears are for himself, not anyone else in the house. He promised his mommy a house, boo hoo. I suggest he go back to school and get a high paying job and buy her a house that way.

well here is me going to the Charleston, SC BB10 auditions April 11th btw.

and it's still so cute...sad...that Natalie thinks she and Matt are soulmates. You know he is breathing one sigh of relief not worrying about her for a while in sequester.
    24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case - you figure it out

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy;2855935;
    well here is me going to the Charleston, SC BB10 auditions April 11th btw.

and it's still so cute...sad...that Natalie thinks she and Matt are soulmates. You know he is breathing one sigh of relief not worrying about her for a while in sequester.
    I've actually gotten coffee from this girl. She seems genuinely sweet. It's really odd getting this kind of view into the personality of basically, a passerby that stood out a bit.

It's a bit sad to see that she merely seeks gratitude. Doesn't seem to have any idea what it's like to be appreciated for self. She's shown amazing strength of will but only in service of another.

This could be a huge turning point in her life if she could actually regroup and keep playing.

As much as team James tends to get on my nerves, the thought of Adam winning annoys me to no end. I hate looking at the guy. He has a smile like Seabiscuit the horse. It's pretty deep into the game now and still I can't like these people. I can tolerate some, but can't root for anyone. Well at least I get to see how Nat will do without Matt. That should be pretty interesting.

I'm hoping Adam is smart enough (or is advised) to realize he needs to break up the gay alliance.....we'll see.

I had the live feeds last year and I am really glad that I didn't get them this year. Last year with Dick, Daniele and Dustin were great. This year has only so-so and after the twist "let's get the fans involved, oh no wait let's not" really was bad.

CBS took a bunch of people that took the voting seriously and laughed in their faces. The fans are the ones that pay to watch 24/7 and I can tell by the lack of posts since the great twist that alot of people have given up.

I mostly just read the websites and watch only part of the actual show. I'm still hanging on because I really want to see one of the guys go off on Josh and make him cry. Josh likes to pick on women but tries to be one of the guys, he is as fake as Nat's cantaloupes.

+ Reply to Thread