+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother 10 still scheduled for summer

FORT Newbie

Re: Big Brother 10 still scheduled for summer

I will probably get the feeds again for the summer show.
    Glad I didn't get them for the Winter Skankfest.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Scout406;2865020;
    I will probably get the feeds again for the summer show.
    Glad I didn't get them for the Winter Skankfest.
    I'm more afraid that they'll want to top this year's skankfest. It seems like it gets a little more vile/skanky each season. I've barely watched, and following along in the discussion threads realize I'm not missing much (except for how BB used to be )

I am new here.. but i am so excited for the summer show.. YAY!

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order

I don't know if I want to see anymore BB this year. I have seen and heard things that no human being in the free world should be subjected to. I feel an overwhelming urge to pluck out my eyes and stick spikes into my ears. Seriously, these people are the worst human beings scraped from the bottom of the sole of humanity's shoe. :nono

That said, let's hope they get some good houseguests for BB10!!!!

Well I do even though I was very disappointed in this season's BB. I love US BB. It is my favorite one. Yes I watch the UK one The Aussie and if there is a Dutch series I will watch that too, but i love the strategizing and backstabbing of the USA BB.

That is great news. A new US BB in July!

Quote Originally Posted by gagi;2870805;
    I don't know if I want to see anymore BB this year. I have seen and heard things that no human being in the free world should be subjected to. I feel an overwhelming urge to pluck out my eyes and stick spikes into my ears. Seriously, these people are the worst human beings scraped from the bottom of the sole of humanity's shoe. :nono

That said, let's hope they get some good houseguests for BB10!!!!
    Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

☆ Janie Queen of BB cottoncandy's Avatar

Sooo glad there will still be a BB this summer. It is one of my favorite shows (and for sure my favorite reality tv show).

I'm auditioning this Friday :\
    24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case - you figure it out

FORT Fan

well i can see after reading that if a poll was taken asking if this was the worst BB ever it would win hands down. funny how these people talk so much about how popular they are, they are going to make it big after they get out of here, going to sell their stuff on ebay and make big money, all a joke! i am willing to bet these people will be forgotten as soon as the summer BB starts. they are all idiots. and nat with her god speaks to her crap is worse then jameka. the big stripper is a chosen one? yeah right, i think not. the evil doers will be punished, yep evil people allowed on a reality show. this chick is nuts and needs some serious help. if she wins she better find a good shrink and spend it all on therapy. if adam wins he better get speach lessons, and for his ADD some ritalin. sheila i've seen her X boyfriend lead singer from rhino bucket and all i can say is OH MY GOD! no wonder she continues to talk about how hot alex and matty are, alex being her ideal man, is in love with ED and Dr Will. keep dreaming honey. ryan, PULL YOUR PANTS UP! oh and stop with so many F bombs already, besides natalie believes you don't swear. i think god told her that. if sharon wins she will start a guinea pig farm. and james well, i like james and wish he would win, but fat chance. too many evil people in house. that's it and due to the serious losers in this BB winter season i am not going to hold my breath for the summer BB to be any better. wonder now if it's not too late to save BB from being their last year. the ratings have gone down so far they will need miners to go down and retrieve it.
    Last edited by sillyshow; 04-07-2008 at 03:27 AM.

I think being opposite Idol on T and W has hurt the ratings also.

+ Reply to Thread