+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: America's Choice: Who will you vote back in?

America's Choice: Who will you vote back in?

I think I'll vote back Alex.

Re: America's Choice: Who will you vote back in?

As long as Parker, Jen, or Allison don't come back.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

I am sure that if Parker or Alex come back, this season will just turn into the alpha boys vs. the rest. I am not interested in seeing that....so I think I am going to vote for Jacob. Yes, he made one of the biggest mistakes in the game, trashing the power couple before the chose who would go home, but I think he would add an interesting dynamic to the house. It would also be interesting to get to see the interplay between him and Sharon, positive or negative.

Quote Originally Posted by tickerrose;2827197;
    I am sure that if Parker or Alex come back, this season will just turn into the alpha boys vs. the rest. I am not interested in seeing that....so I think I am going to vote for Jacob. Yes, he made one of the biggest mistakes in the game, trashing the power couple before the chose who would go home, but I think he would add an interesting dynamic to the house. It would also be interesting to get to see the interplay between him and Sharon, positive or negative.
    I think Jacob is boring, and unforgetable. From what I've seen on various websites the Consensus is Alex and Amanda thus far. I think anyone will be more interesting than Jabob, but don't think Parker deserves to come back because of the way he acted before he was evicted (not going to the diary room, flipping off the cameras) Parkers attitude was just poor.
    Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.

brown and red and nasty.
    Bikini coffee shop or in the ER dying of toxic shock syndrome

CBS might look at the votes just to see how they match up with who they've already decided they're going to bring back regardless of the results.

i like parker the best out of the evictees, but it'll be amanda or alex coming back, probably amanda actually.

brown and red and nasty.
    Bikini coffee shop or in the ER dying of toxic shock syndrome

now that i've thought about i'm positive cbs will return amanda to the house because she is the archetypal HG that bb was going for this season when they cast it, and for her universal appeal. many straight guys that do watch the show find her saccharine personality, non-threatening stupidity and big ass appealing while a lot of women in her age demographic identify with her and perhaps already emulate her much in the same way we idolize such trainwrecks as britney, lindsay and paris. from a purely marketing standpoint there really is no choice, she will be back.

alex was nice eye candy and all but i don't understand how some people thought he was a great gamer, he really sucked. at his eviction all he did was finally verbalize what he had been doing for the 24-48 hours prior by being resigned to his fate and laying down and dying. yawn. he'd be a bore to watch and all he'd do is bond with mattie in their dumb guy way for the rest of the season. zzz.

i hate amanda, in fact i pretty much hate the entire abortion of a cast as people in general. but at the very least amanda will bring drama and likely start more of her own if she stays, ultimately fulfilling the (shallow) premise of the show. this is what the producers want.

bueno amanda, see ya next week!!!

FORT Newbie

Not sure I particularly like anyone in or outside of the House this season but I voted Parker.

The guys are really over powering the house, I really think there needs to be another girl in the Just as long as its not Allison!
    Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.

Me and ALL my friends are voting Allison in because I want Josh to freak the hell out. That would be amazing TV
    MY ANTM WINNERS:

1. Shannon | 2. Shandi | 3. Amanda | 4. Kahlen | 5. Nik | 6. Joanie | 7. Melrose | 8. Jaslene | 9. Jenah | 10. Anya

FORT Fan

I voted for Allsion, even though I disliked her, because I think the reaction upon her return will tear the house apart. I wouldnt mind seeing Amanda or Alex though

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast