+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: 2/24 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: 2/24 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I kind of like that Matt got what he gave Parker....lied to! Hey, Mattie! Suck it up! It's just a game!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;2810390;
    Alli and Sheila are so stupid for un-outing themselves. Way to get people to trust you, girls!
    That's what I thought, too. I think the original reason probably had to do with Sheila being so disgusted with her arranged partner that this was a way to diffuse any "romance", and it sounded like an interesting ploy at the time. I understand their fear that previous couples have been broken up or eliminated, but their concerns about the lie backfiring are probably playing out. If neither is in power next week, then one will probably be on the block.

I believe there is another layer to the game this time around. Couples were not paired for compatibility (soul mates) but incompatibility (hell mates). A big lie from the producers to see how this social experiment rights itself, or if it does.

P.S. From the houseguests' expressions I don't think any amount of fructose or distilled grain products will help the taste or texture of slop.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Slop is just oatmeal, no big deal, it's ok for breakfast but I wouldn't want it for lunch or supper.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I forgot to watch Sunday night. When I remembered last night, I watched it online. I wish I'd forgotten to watch it online.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Impervious1;2812819;
    Slop is just oatmeal, no big deal, it's ok for breakfast but I wouldn't want it for lunch or supper.
    On last night's show Sheila says she thought it would taste like oatmeal, and she likes oatmeal, but that it doesn't, much worse.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I found it even more interesting that Julie made a point of cutting her off before she went to far with her description.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2816562;
    On last night's show Sheila says she thought it would taste like oatmeal, and she likes oatmeal, but that it doesn't, much worse.
    Other past hamsters have said that it has a metallic taste, probably due to the the fact that it is packed with extra nutritional additives.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2816562;
    Because usually when you eat oatmeal you add something to it to taste better but plain oatmeal itself just doesn't taste that good and also on House Calls, Kaysar was guest and he also said it's just oatmeal.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Impervious1;2817400;
    Because usually when you eat oatmeal you add something to it to taste better but plain oatmeal itself just doesn't taste that good and also on House Calls, Kaysar was guest and he also said it's just oatmeal.
    But apparently there is stuff to add---when Amanda was feeling faint someone said that there was brown sugar for the slop and she should scarf down some of that (a good suggestion ignored).

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2818776;
    But apparently there is stuff to add---when Amanda was feeling faint someone said that there was brown sugar for the slop and she should scarf down some of that (a good suggestion ignored).
    Yeah, I still say she faked it so that she didn't have to eat slop, she's one of those precious princesses(or so she only thinks that) that if she doesn't get her way she concocts a plan to get her way. She might not be as stupid as she looks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678