+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 2/19 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 2/19 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I get a headache every time I watch Big Brother with all the fighting. I can watch my family fight if need be.

I'm done with THIS CAST. This is the worse season by far! I'm really disappointed.

When does the summer BB start?

Quote Originally Posted by LemonDrop;2803563;
    I get a headache every time I watch Big Brother with all the fighting. I can watch my family fight if need be.

I'm done with THIS CAST. This is the worse season by far! I'm really disappointed.

When does the summer BB start?
    Have to agree with you there! This is by far the worst cast, but I think I would still be ok with the show if they were not paired up. Why didn't they just give them all 3 minutes to pair up at the start and see what 1st impressions did for them? None of these people have anything in common with their partners unless that was the whole point. To pair them with their opposites?

I will watch the eviction but if Jen is still there afterwards I will join you LemonDrop in the summer BB box.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2803614;
    Have to agree with you there! This is by far the worst cast, but I think I would still be ok with the show if they were not paired up. Why didn't they just give them all 3 minutes to pair up at the start and see what 1st impressions did for them? None of these people have anything in common with their partners unless that was the whole point. To pair them with their opposites?

I will watch the eviction but if Jen is still there afterwards I will join you LemonDrop in the summer BB box.
    Great Idea!!!!

The problem with Parker is that he loses his cool too easily, he should stop, think and get more info before he reacts.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345