+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2/19 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order

Re: 2/19 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I hate how some people are taking this soul mate thing too far. Alex is actually upset because he hasn't gotten to hold Amanda at night. Is he kidding? Is this the year of the BB9 baby? What a moron

so most of these cats on the show are FUG, but it's entertaining watching love triangles. Looks like Peter Parker is on his way out...too many hatas.

FORT Fanatic

Wow, there's some crazy people on this season.They get so worked up about the smallest things.

Alex is pretty creepy, he's known Amanda for like a week and he thinks he can tell her what to wear?!? She should have told him off, but she just sat there.

I never realized 30 seconds of sex did it for anyone. This show is so educational

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by burntbrat;2802467;
    You can subscribe to live feeds and watch the contestants in real time and know what has happened before the TV show airs. There's another forum dedicated to those feeds.

plus, it was on his myspace page, wasn't it? or his website or something?
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

Alex IS creepy...and Amanda is easy, but what about the GAME??? BB owes us from last season, and now all we get is THIS? HELP!!!

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gagi;2802508;
    I hate how some people are taking this soul mate thing too far. Alex is actually upset because he hasn't gotten to hold Amanda at night. Is he kidding? Is this the year of the BB9 baby? What a moron
    it's as if he thinks he is entitled to first dibs on her or something because they were partnered together by BB. it's like he bought into the whole soulmate thing...
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

Wow, when Sheila & Allison first announced they were "lesbians," I honestly did not see how it was so smart. They kept saying this would be such a strategic move, and I was clueless as to why they thought that.

But now I can see why. It's practically brilliant. That whole lie about being lesbians started the whole freakout about there being people who knew each other before the game started. The houseguests actually think that there are more people who had past relationships, and this has caused so much tension between a few people. It started the Parker & James fight. And it pretty much started the Alex & Amanda fight.

Great move by Allison & Sheila, even though I still don't really like them.

Wow, I blinked and Neil was gone. He was barely shown on TV while he was in the house. And they didn't even go into great detail about his departure. They just had Joshuah explain what happened.

Love Amanda. It's early on in the game, but I hope she wins. I'm thinking of changing my avatar to one of her, but I'm still attached to this one.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

oh my god.. James thinking a NUT KNOBBLER is a huge signal? It's a rodent treat to help them keep their teeth the proper size. My hamsters each have one. Nice to see he's actually playing the game unlike everybody else, but a nut knobbler is a rodent treat!
    Britney: "Brendon has the worst sportsmanship I've ever seen and I played 5th grade basketball"

FORT Regular

I think I've figured it out!

They all watched last season when Dick won. Dick was confrontational, rude and said mean and nasty things. That's what they're all trying to do now!

As for the lesbian thing, I thought at first it was funny but I couldn't see the point. Now it's screwed everyone up looking for more couples. I'm laughing out loud at the hamsters going crazy trying to figure it out. I don't know if it will work for Shiela and Allison, but it sure is entertaining.

I wish BB would go back to the original show. Get a group of diverse people from different races, ages (yes I want to see older people)backgrounds (no more actors) and sizes, (I know, they like the bikinis but come on) who don't know each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Maikij;2803401;
    I think I've figured it out!

They all watched last season when Dick won. Dick was confrontational, rude and said mean and nasty things. That's what they're all trying to do now!

As for the lesbian thing, I thought at first it was funny but I couldn't see the point. Now it's screwed everyone up looking for more couples. I'm laughing out loud at the hamsters going crazy trying to figure it out. I don't know if it will work for Shiela and Allison, but it sure is entertaining.

I wish BB would go back to the original show. Get a group of diverse people from different races, ages (yes I want to see older people)backgrounds (no more actors) and sizes, (I know, they like the bikinis but come on) who don't know each other.
    I don't understand why they (Josh/Sharon/Chelcia/James) don't vote out Ryan/Allison since they are trying to get rid of people that have a double shot of the money, then go after Jen/Parker next week. I would surprise the (Allison/Sheila) with Ryan and Allison being voted out. That would make them think what a dumb idea that was to make a stupid lie even though no one knows. I really don't see the since in keeping it a secret if it was such a big deal about Ryan/Jen being together.
    Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast