+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 2/13 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Re: 2/13 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by elk;2794286;
    How could he not know his statement was offensive????
    Because he's mean-spirited and stupid.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by elk;2794286;
    Totally agree, Jessesmom. Adam says he works with kids with autism all day and so he has a right to call them whatever he wants. The thought that someone working with my son with ASD could say something like that makes me want to vomit!

How could he not know his statement was offensive????
    As a person who has 3 autistic family memebrs this idiot had me spitting nails last night. His statement about being able to call them what he wants unnerved me. I wonder if his special words ever slip out when any of his clients are around. Also it takes so much patience to deal with kids like this especially the ones who have meltdowns. I shudder to think of the organization that would keep him around after hearing the way this man thinks.

Count me in on this one. Houseguests have said some pretty reprehensible things in the past, but calling disabled kids retards? Beyond disgusting. He is one of those....unattractive....peopl e that only becomes more so as you get to know them. He needs some serious sensitivity training since clearly he has no internal gauge. Here's to hoping someone in his job circle...or the parents of one of the children he works with....heard his comment and he is justly rewarded.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I am without question not a fan of Adam...but seriously did anyone else want to just tell Sheila to SUCK IT UP. Honestly she acted like BB told her she HAD to marry him and HAD to have sex with him. He's just your damn partner. Dumbass. Then she's all hugging him during the competition. I can't WAIT to see this couple go go GO!
    Where are the hotties this year?

The producers must have put Sheila and Adam together purely for drama's sake. There is no way on "extensive questionnaires" (or whatever Julie said) that these two are soulmates. So I pretty much don't believe that any of the couples put together are perfect matches for each other based on the shows supposed research. Nice try Big Brother but we here at Fort aren't stupid . Your dumb twists have never been well received and this one is no different. They clearly put Sharon with her ex for drama and the same logic can be applied for keeping Jen and Ryan apart. All to stir the pot! Soulmates my a$$.

I also think it was stupid for Jen to tell Parker about her and Ryan. She could have influenced his vote without revealing this fact. And then just because Jen told her partner didn't mean that Ryan was obligated to tell his. I think he did it because he didn't want to lead her on but he could have politely told her he thinks she's cute but he's not feeling the love match. You know Allison is going to sabatoge them. Isn't she the recovering gambler who said she likes to manipulate people? Nothing good is going to come from Ryan telling her he's dating Jen.

Jen could of at least given Ryan a heads up that she was going to tell Parker. Has BB ever had a twist fall apart so quickly? The exs get voted out first and the dating couple give themselves away. Enough of the twists. Let's just stick with a nice DIVERSE group of people meeting in a house for the first time with the only objective being winning a half a mil. Enough secrets, lies, and drama will come out of it as they scheme for the money.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;2796499;
    Jen could of at least given Ryan a heads up that she was going to tell Parker. Has BB ever had a twist fall apart so quickly? The exs get voted out first and the dating couple give themselves away. Enough of the twists. Let's just stick with a nice DIVERSE group of people meeting in a house for the first time with the only objective being winning a half a mil. Enough secrets, lies, and drama will come out of it as they scheme for the money.
    I fear this means TPTB are in a room coming up with some more, probably equally or more stupid and ill-concieved twists to replace the two flops that have already be busted in the first two episodes.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

It would be a stretch to assume there won't be more twists. Logistically alone there's a big problem. There are 12 weeks to the season and 8 teams. Do the math. Something's got to change or the season will end with 4 episodes left.

Maybe later they split up the couples? I didn't like Adam before that statement and after it I couldn't stand him. I'll be glad to see him gone. Maybe he'll get enlightened when he gets back in the real world. I sure hope so.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567