+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 392
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: Create our Big Brother banner

  1. #281
    BB Fan susanr342's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    6,710

    Re: Create our Big Brother banner

    Quote Originally Posted by Sticker;4057409;
    Excellent BANNER!!! Just a quick note if you want to verify + correct. Hayden I think is spelled with an "en" at end rather than "on". It doesn't matter much to me, but I am sure you want to have it right. I am not 100% sure which is right, but your previous banner had it with "en".

    I LOVE IT!!!! I love the symetrical 5 on each side + 3 in the middle. Those 3 look great in the middle, and having the pool sticks reminds me of when Hayden broke the pool sticks...LMAO
    Thanks Sticker...I fixed Hayden's name...I have a hard time with his name for some reason.

  2. #282
    BB Fan susanr342's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    6,710

    Re: Create our Big Brother banner



    Here is the final banner of the year. I wanted a photo of Haydon as he came out of the house but no one can get a really good photo of him with all that confetti falling so I went with the photo that cbs first put up of him.

    I want to thank all the great screencappers (Irish, Juls and others) who without them I would not have been able to do any of these banners. I look forward to working with you guys again next year!

    I really don't know how I am going to top this year's banners!

    I am curious which banner was your favourite?

  3. #283
    dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Tar Heel State
    Posts
    19,118

    Re: Create our Big Brother banner

    Quote Originally Posted by susanr342;4063302;


    Here is the final banner of the year. I wanted a photo of Haydon as he came out of the house but no one can get a really good photo of him with all that confetti falling so I went with the photo that cbs first put up of him.

    I want to thank all the great screencappers (Irish, Juls and others) who without them I would not have been able to do any of these banners. I look forward to working with you guys again next year!

    I really don't know how I am going to top this year's banners!

    I am curious which banner was your favourite?
    You're welcome! I enjoyed having the tasks of getting caps to fit your themes!

    My favorite this year was the avatar banner
    Choose to chance the rapids, and dare to dance the tide

  4. #284
    BB Fan susanr342's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    6,710

    Re: Create our Big Brother banner

    Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes;4064688;
    You're welcome! I enjoyed having the tasks of getting caps to fit your themes!

    My favorite this year was the avatar banner
    I think the avatar one was my favourite too. I also like the sleeping houseguest one.

  5. #285
    BB Fan susanr342's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    6,710

    Re: Create our Big Brother banner



    Ok...first banner of the year! I can wait for BB 13 to start!

  6. #286
    BB Fan susanr342's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    6,710

    Re: Create our Big Brother banner

    Quote Originally Posted by susanr342 View Post


    Ok...first banner of the year! I can wait for BB 13 to start!
    Just noticed there is something wrong with my sizing. I will fix and upload the correct size 800 x 200 pixel later today.

  7. #287
    BB Fan susanr342's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    6,710

    Re: Create our Big Brother banner



    This one is the right size (I hope) ~ Susan

  8. #288
    BB Fan susanr342's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    6,710

    Re: Create our Big Brother banner

    Quote Originally Posted by susanr342 View Post


    Final 3 banner.
    Looking back at the banners from last year is fun. I found this one interesting because the final 3 are lined up in the exact order that they finished and that picture was taken a long time before they were the only ones in the house.

  9. #289
    BB Fan susanr342's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    6,710

    Re: Create our Big Brother banner

    Quote Originally Posted by susanr342 View Post


    This one is the right size (I hope) ~ Susan
    Can someone put the new banner up...I am getting so excited for the new season.

    I want to continue with the themes again year...do you have any suggestions?
    momrek06 likes this.

  10. #290
    BB Fan susanr342's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    6,710

    Re: Create our Big Brother banner

    Do we know yet if we are going to put the customized banner of houseguests at the top of the forum? I want to start creating but if we can't change the banner in this new forum format there isn't my point to it.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.