+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Matt - BB9

Re: Matt - BB9

Alex and Sheila were the only ones on that season I could bear watching without getting ill. Congrats on being an ever bigger jackass than I thought you were, Matt.

I don't think there will ever be a worse cast than they had on season 9.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

'Big Brother' -- 2nd Star Accused in Drug Ring

A former "Big Brother Season 9" contestant has just been arrested for conspiracy to distribute oxycodone -- and authorities believe he was in cahoots with another BB9 housemate ... the guy who won the show.

Matthew McDonald was indicted in federal court in Massachusetts today for allegedly participating in a drug ring run by "Big Brother" Season 9 winner Adam Jasinski. According to the indictment, McDonald was involved in the alleged drug ring from April 2008 to October 2009.

McDonald and Jasinski were allies inside the "Big Brother" house during most of Season 9 -- which ran from February 2008 through April 2008.

As we previously reported, Jasinski was arrested in October 2009 after cops say he used his $500,000 Big Brother winnings to fund a large oxycodone distribution ring.

As for McDonald -- it's the third major criminal charge levied against him this month. Matthew is accused of beating his pregnant girlfriend and then attempting to intimidate her into dropping the charges.

If convicted of the drug charge, McDonald faces up to 20 years in prison and a $1 million fine.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

Again, I'm thinking of what Alison Grodner should be learning from all this, and just how wrong that whole season was on so many levels.

Make a better show, Alison. You don't have to scrape the bottom of the barrel to make it interesting.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

say what you like about James.. but at least he isn't like these idiots... and maybe Alex can get a gig in the new series of Jersey Shore
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

What? Now he was in cahoots with Adam? Every time I check this thread the douchebaggery just keeps piling up.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3888011;
    Again, I'm thinking of what Alison Grodner should be learning from all this, and just how wrong that whole season was on so many levels.

Make a better show, Alison. You don't have to scrape the bottom of the barrel to make it interesting.
    I think the casting that season was particularily bad for two reasons. The popularity of the that dirtbag Evel Dick the previous season (they were looking for another Evel Dick) also they had to put the cast together in a hurry to air the show in the winter due to the writer's strike.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Ugh, Matt is a disgusting human being. I'm so glad that season is over with. Ick. Wonder what Nat has to say about her precious Matty?
    Wake up and be awesome

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

This guy just gets better and better. I wonder if Adam ratted him out as being part of his drug ring. He'll probably get more time for that than for what he did to his girlfriend. Hopefully she and their baby run far, far away and don't look back. I can't believe any court in the world would let him have unsupervised access to his child after all this. Big Brother has certainly been known to cast some questionable characters that I don't think were fit to be locked in a house for 3 months, but I worry eventually they might go too far in their quest for trying to get the drama, controversial, and cat fighting. Season 10 and 11 had a fairly decent mix of interesting and diverse personalities. That's the route they should take.

That mystery box that screwed Alex over has to be one of the stupidest things ever used on BB. That whole season was just a disgusting mess with some of the worst bunch of characters on the planet.

The guy always seemed like a dirtbag, now he's submitted proof of being one.

BB9- The season that just keeps on sucking- even after it's long over.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;3887986;
    'Big Brother' -- 2nd Star Accused in Drug Ring

A former "Big Brother Season 9" contestant has just been arrested for conspiracy to distribute oxycodone -- and authorities believe he was in cahoots with another BB9 housemate ... the guy who won the show.

Matthew McDonald was indicted in federal court in Massachusetts today for allegedly participating in a drug ring run by "Big Brother" Season 9 winner Adam Jasinski. According to the indictment, McDonald was involved in the alleged drug ring from April 2008 to October 2009.

McDonald and Jasinski were allies inside the "Big Brother" house during most of Season 9 -- which ran from February 2008 through April 2008.

As we previously reported, Jasinski was arrested in October 2009 after cops say he used his $500,000 Big Brother winnings to fund a large oxycodone distribution ring.

As for McDonald -- it's the third major criminal charge levied against him this month. Matthew is accused of beating his pregnant girlfriend and then attempting to intimidate her into dropping the charges.

If convicted of the drug charge, McDonald faces up to 20 years in prison and a $1 million fine.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

I was just coming over here to post this ... my Boston Sis called me last night as we BOTH watched BB9 ... she read me the Boston Herald article ... I was SHOCKED.

... Matty and Adam are complete JERKS ...
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast