+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jen - BB9

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Re: Jen - BB9

And she has been laying and sitting all over Parker. A little too friendly I think.
    But so is everyone else. I'm thinking she's doing it to blend in. Otherwise, she'd look out of place not canoodling with her "soulmate". It's obvious they've got a friendship going on. Not being touchy feely would look weird. She's playing the game.

I actually think she and Parker make a great couple. I'll be anxious to see how this all plays out within the next few weeks. I don't think I could be as close to Parker all that time and not do a little something. We'll have to see how much willpower she has. Hopefully more than me
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2794194;
    I like her but I think she was stupid to tell Parker that she and Ryan were a couple. Couldn't she have convinced him some other way that Ryan shouldn't be evicted?
    That was definitely her first bad move. It would have been very easy for her to convince Parker not to vote for Ryan..they both had to agree on the vote and I doubt he would have put up that much resistance to her.

She should have immediately aligned with Ryan and Allison without giving away their secret, then the 4 of them align with another couple. For Jen to be stating "Allison should just keep her mouth shut and keep their secret". Hey Jen, maybe YOU should've kept your mouth shut and not divulged your secret without even consulting Ryan first.

She took a big risk secretly kissing Ryan that first day...she knows therer are cameras everywhere and to take a chance like that she was stupid on Day 1.

Her second big mistake was thinking telling everyone in the house would someone be better than Allison spilling the beans. Jen could have denied it...she could have played it up more to be attracted to Parker.

I don't blame Allison at all...she was attracted to Ryan when she was paired with him. Jen and Ryan should have played that advantage to the end. If Ryan would have shown the slightest bit of romantic interest in Allison, she probably would have done as Ryan would want throughout the game and stay aligned with Jen.

Jen blew it for both her and Ryan. I hope somehow Jen gets voted out of the house and Ryan is able to last longer.
    If you need a shoulder to cry on, pull off to the side of the road

I can't stand Jen.......she is an egotistical witch who thinks everyone should worship her.Ryan is a clueless git who is so stupid I think he believes Jen is worthy of hero worship.I feel bad for Parker,who I actually kind of like,being partnered with a bitch like Jen.
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

This girl annoys the hell out of me. She thinks that the game revolves around her. How could she accuse Allison of doing the exact same thing that she was thinking and doing. This Jen is worse than last season's in the beginning [and towards the middle I grew to like her], but I doubt I'll like this one.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

No offense to the rest of the women of the world but that Jen is one dippy broad.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

This girl got no game. Seriously, the only pair to come into the house with a secret alliance, and you blow it in the first few days??? In the words and tone of Hermione Granger, "What. an. idiot."
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Newbie

I liked Jen for about 5 minutes in the first episode. Now...everytime she talks, I can almost guess exactly what she's going to say. You're there to win for YOURSELF, not Ryan...we get it. You have no problem voting out Ryan to save yourself...we get it. It's frustrating that Ryan is paired with Allison...again, WE GET IT. All she does is whine and stroke her own ego. And I wanted to slap her when she started crying when her and Ryan were both nominated.....then it goes to her in the diary room and she's "FINE WITH IT!!!! I'LL BE FIIIINE" (or something along those lines)...

It will be interesting after one of them is eliminated tonight. With one of them gone, will the one left get a little TOO close to their partner? Hm...

Bye Bitch.

Bye bye Jen, can't say I'll miss you and the tears...
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast