+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Chelsia- BB9

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Chelsia- BB9

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;2954079;
    Wow, she came off as a total Bitter Betty on the finale show. And James dissed her right after he won the $25,000.
    Yeah...no hugging Chelsia when the announcement was made...very odd...she was just left standing there while he ran around hugging everyone else it seemed. Maybe they had a major falling out later in the sequester house. I haven't looked at the post finale tapes yet, maybe he was friendlier there.

Remember, in one of the questions in the final HoH competition, he said something about his relationship with Chelsia most likely running it's course and ending(or something like that). Looks like it was only a showmance after all.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;2960335;
    Remember, in one of the questions in the final HoH competition, he said something about his relationship with Chelsia most likely running it's course and ending(or something like that). Looks like it was only a showmance after all.
    Yeah, I noticed that at the time and thought, uh oh.... someone's getting dumped....

I see Chelsia was a skank til the end and continues to be one.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

Chelsia, you were great on the show. You and James were one of the most interesting aspects of the show. Good luck to both of you in your future endeavors.

Chelsia has a new show on SuperPass....in case anyone is interested. If I still had SuperPass, I might(big might) check it out. But I won't subscribe now just for this. It looks dumb. And is it just me, or has Chelsia packed on a few pounds?

YouTube - Back to Reality
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

"Looks dumb" is being kind, lil. I might watch it if I'm incredibly bored and need a laugh.

And yeah, Chels has definitely chunked up a bit. That shirt doesn't do her any favors. Neither does all the clown blush...lay off the makeup, girl!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Ugh...didn't like watching her on season 9. Soooo not gonna subscribe to superpass to watch her! But thanks for the heads up, Lil!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345