+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chelsia- BB9

Re: Chelsia- BB9

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy;2882887;
    The way Chelsia left the house was one of my favorite exits ever, just because I superhate Sheila and that has been following her ALL week, she can't let it go. I'd definitely want to go out with a bang like that.
    LOL, that was a bang? Seems she hurt herself more in the process than anyone else.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

It was good tv and I'd prefer my houseguests to be interesting and immature than boring like Ryan/Sharon/Sheila.
    24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case - you figure it out

Pinkboy in a fetal position is real interesting?
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

Well...the past few weeks he's been pretty boring. Before Chelsia left he had personality...
    24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case - you figure it out

Oh yeah. The show is unwatchable now. It's just too awful. Chels made it fun.

I didn't like her at first but liked her later. She seemed to be immature for her age. Just wondering if anyone else here has noticed that James blamed his eviction on her parting words (saying the house was mad at him as a reflection of her) instead of his own behaviour? And will she still like him when she sees his movies?

LG.

Wow, she came off as a total Bitter Betty on the finale show. And James dissed her right after he won the $25,000.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Newbie

I think Chelsia is a stupid bitch. When she questioned Ryan at the round table, did she honestly expect him to say that he was going to dump Jen after the show was over? She sat there saying "wrong answer", like she would have given him a vote if he said he was going to dump Jen... What an idiot.

I hated Chelsia, and James all the way through the entire season, even though James did have fight in him and managed to stay. But obviously Chelsia was an unstable bitch who deserved to leave. I had heard rumors floating around before BB9 even started that there was going to be a tranny on the show this season, and after looking at the cast pictures on the CBS website, I thought that it was Chelsia, no joke.

A-man-dah....Amanda was the tranny????
    We live in the land of the free, because of the brave....

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

There was no tranny

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast