+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chelsia- BB9

Re: Chelsia- BB9

I think she's very cute and I love her voice. However, I wouldn't trust her and I think she can be very mean.

I think she can be very mean
    Well she's already proved that. Don't like her.

Wow, Chelsia's thread was all the way back on page 3. I guess no one has had much to say about her in the last month.

I thought the Easter egg smashing was childish, but hardly rose to the level of being something your family would be mortally ashamed of, as Natalie was suggesting. I'm sure Natalie's family is real proud of everything Natalie's done in the house.

It was pretty clear she was going to be voted out, so last night's results were pretty much a given. I was surprised that she whispered so much to Joshuah before leaving the house.

And, I liked when Julie asked her if there might be a future for Chelsia and James outside the house and Chelsia basically replied that she was going to have to watch the show first! I guess she figured that you never know what he might have been saying or doing behind her back. Although, off the top of my head, other than stating that he's basically looking out for himself first, I don't remember James doing or saying anything to betray Chelsia. Then again, I only watch the shows...I don't watch the live feeds or anything.

FORT Fogey

I haven't been a fan of Chelsia's throughout the season, but after her little tirades last night, I was SO happy to see her go. I absolutely loved the way everyone else in the house, especially Natalie, dealt with her egg smashing temper tantrum. Just walk away, ignore her, and don't give her a bit of the reaction she was begging for - brillant! She was trying to make herself appear to be such a tough "don't go down without a fight" girl in her departing speeches. I only wish that the people in the house had laughed at her as hard as I was laughing at home. Even for 21, she's WAY too immature. She'll be well served by getting out in the world and discovering it's a big world out there, and it doesn't all revolve around her. I'm kind of excited to see if James can make himself likable now that she's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2872913;
    I haven't been a fan of Chelsia's throughout the season, but after her little tirades last night, I was SO happy to see her go. I absolutely loved the way everyone else in the house, especially Natalie, dealt with her egg smashing temper tantrum. Just walk away, ignore her, and don't give her a bit of the reaction she was begging for - brillant! She was trying to make herself appear to be such a tough "don't go down without a fight" girl in her departing speeches. I only wish that the people in the house had laughed at her as hard as I was laughing at home. Even for 21, she's WAY too immature. She'll be well served by getting out in the world and discovering it's a big world out there, and it doesn't all revolve around her. I'm kind of excited to see if James can make himself likable now that she's gone.
    That's pretty much how I feel too. Regardless of whether or not she likes Natalie, to squash her eggs and make fun of her was just cruel (and her white trash comment was totally uncalled for). Chelsia is still living in a high school mindset and hopefully she'll outgrow it and be sorry for her actions. I wasn't too sure how I felt about her at first but when she went off on Amanda the way she did that pretty much sealed my dislike for her.

I can't understand it when people think that just because someone is loud and obnoxious and "calls people out" about their behavior, that the person doing the yelling is "telling it like it is" and should be commended for it (and it also doesn't mean what they're saying is true. It's just their opinion). I guess maybe I'm just too old to understand this. My way is that if you have a problem with someone you discuss it rationally. You don't automatically get in someone's face and start berating them. I've never seen that as a commendable trait in any of the houseguests. Even if by chance the person doing all the yelling is right, the way that they choose to talk to another human the way they do is just wrong. There is such a thing as being the better person but most of these houseguests don't understand that. I was happy to see Natalie take the high road and ignore Chelsia's babyish temper tantrum.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2874094;

I can't understand it when people think that just because someone is loud and obnoxious and "calls people out" about their behavior, that the person doing the yelling is "telling it like it is" and should be commended for it (and it also doesn't mean what they're saying is true. It's just their opinion). I guess maybe I'm just too old to understand this. My way is that if you have a problem with someone you discuss it rationally. You don't automatically get in someone's face and start berating them. I've never seen that as a commendable trait in any of the houseguests. Even if by chance the person doing all the yelling is right, the way that they choose to talk to another human the way they do is just wrong. There is such a thing as being the better person but most of these houseguests don't understand that. I was happy to see Natalie take the high road and ignore Chelsia's babyish temper tantrum.
    Well said. The primary reason that I don't agree with the "telling it like it is" defense for Chelsia is that she only behaved that way when her back was against the wall. If one of her allies was in power, or there were targets on other people, and Chelsia felt safe, she was never getting in to it with anyone. But as soon as the tables turned, and she was the one with her back against the wall, Queen Crazy and Confrontational came out. That tells me that behaving like that isn't just who she is ... its a defense mechanism. It's a pathetic defense mechanism, but it is one.

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2876223;
    Well said. The primary reason that I don't agree with the "telling it like it is" defense for Chelsia is that she only behaved that way when her back was against the wall. If one of her allies was in power, or there were targets on other people, and Chelsia felt safe, she was never getting in to it with anyone. But as soon as the tables turned, and she was the one with her back against the wall, Queen Crazy and Confrontational came out. That tells me that behaving like that isn't just who she is ... its a defense mechanism. It's a pathetic defense mechanism, but it is one.
    The one word to describe Chelsia is "pathetic".
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Impervious1;2880295;
    The one word to describe Chelsia is "pathetic".
    Actually, that description applied to Sheila, Queen of pathic!

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;2880852;
    Actually, that description applied to Sheila, Queen of pathic!
    Then that would make Chelsia, Princess of pathetic!
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

The way Chelsia left the house was one of my favorite exits ever, just because I superhate Sheila and that has been following her ALL week, she can't let it go. I'd definitely want to go out with a bang like that.
    24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case - you figure it out

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast