+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Amanda -BB9

LG.

Re: Amanda -BB9

I think Amanda was exercising some "dramatic flair" with her low blood-sugar incident. Ok, I'm a jaded cynic, but someone else has a medical issue, so immediately she is so faint that she passed out while walking in front of the diary room - but my hubby is an EMT and he said "that wasn't real" because she braced her fall with her hands when she allegedly "passed out" so she didn't smack her face on the floor. It was the most graceful "passing out" ever. I don't know, given the way she over-dramatizes every damn thing, I think she may have been feeling a little crappy with low blood sugar, but was totally playing it up for attention. Also, they said she was hypoglycemic, which is low blood sugar, but didn't indicate that she'd diabetic. I don't think they'd have someone with actual diabetes on the show, or at least not on just slop without some "leveling" foods (and insulin shots available, and test strips, etc.). A truly diabetic person can easily pass out or even slip into a coma, but they'd usually break their nose and knock out some teeth while falling on their face. I think Allison's medical situation was much more "real" just because she went to the diary room without calling attention to herself.

I'm sure I'd give her more benefit of the doubt if she wasn't such a drama queen, annoying voiced biach. There, I've said it. Bueno.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

As I watched Amanda fall to the floor with her arm up to cushion the blow to her head, I thought, 'that's not how people fall when they blackout'.

What will that girl do just to stay in the show? And it's true, they wouldn't let someone with medical conditions on the show. So either she lied on her application or she faked the fainting.
    Last edited by Impervious1; 02-27-2008 at 08:31 PM. Reason: grammar
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

It seems based on last nights epi...that the twist will consist of someone coming back....

"I'll be back one week from tonight for our next LIVE eviction, and you wont want to miss this. The evicted couple will get a surprise that no one will see coming, and a new chapter will begin for this season of Big Brother!"

They sequestered Jacob, Parker, Jen, Amanda, and Alex for what? that is the part that makes me think that the evicted couples have a chance to go back into the house...not sure if its just one or two...if its couple or random...if its one male, and one female....if America decides or they compete...if they play for themselves or for someone else to win.....too many questions that I don't have the answer to...but what we know from previous seasons is that when people are sequestered b4 jury it means that they have a chance to come back....hope Amanda and Alex get to come back

I think Julie will tell the evicted couple next week that all evictees including them have a chance to re-enter the house....it will be done via America's choice or via competition...but knowing BB they will use those text messages and do it via America's choice...the following week all couples will be present, and julie will reveal which couple/individual gets to re-enter....the house splits and plays as singles...this would fit in with the bb finale date of apr 29....and based on most popularity polls it seems alex and amanda are on top...so can't wait to see what happens....

is it wednesday yet?
    Last edited by cupcakes; 02-28-2008 at 04:10 PM.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I've said from day one that I believe they will split the coupes up eventually. Based on Julie's reference to a New Chapter, I think that split will take place after the next eviction.

I also wondered if they might send only one member of the evicted couple to sequester.

Another BIG CLUE that a couple may return:

Another clue on Superpass:

Last edited by cupcakes; 02-29-2008 at 10:59 PM.

I was so sad when I switched the channel to CBS and saw Amanda (and Alex, I guess) get evicted (I was watching ANTM).

But now I'm reading news that Amanda and/or Alex might come back. Now that makes me happier.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456