+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 57

Thread: Amanda -BB9

  1. #41
    Total Gleek BuckeyeGal007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,494

    Re: Amanda -BB9

    Every time she speaks I want to jab a pencil in my eye. And the booty shorts....seriously? She has a nicer body that I do, but you don't need the bottom half of you butt hanging out 24/7....and no, Amanda, not every girl wears booty shorts with their butt cheeks exposed. Talk about some low self-esteem.

    And I agree with whoever said they loved it when Alex called her out for acting/dressing like a slut. I heart him!
    Forever a Word Nerd

  2. #42
    FORT Fogey Tigerusty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Greater Los Angeles
    Age
    53
    Posts
    2,438

    Re: Amanda -BB9

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;2803259;
    Every time she speaks I want to jab a pencil in my eye. And the booty shorts....seriously? She has a nicer body that I do, but you don't need the bottom half of you butt hanging out 24/7....and no, Amanda, not every girl wears booty shorts with their butt cheeks exposed. Talk about some low self-esteem.

    And I agree with whoever said they loved it when Alex called her out for acting/dressing like a slut. I heart him!
    Oh, but he wouldn't mind if she was just wearing them in front of him but in his warped mind she's for his eyes only.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

  3. #43
    FORT Devotee Mike'sgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    5,163

    Re: Amanda -BB9

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;2803357;
    Oh, but he wouldn't mind if she was just wearing them in front of him but in his warped mind she's for his eyes only.
    Talk about possessive - I sure hope someone shows him the show when he is through and he realizes and grows from all of this. Hopefully, he will get soon over this fixation with Amanda and play the game right.

    Although her voice drives me crazy, I think she has more smarts then she lets on.

  4. #44
    Wait, what? ArchieComic Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    The Farm
    Posts
    4,787

    Re: Amanda -BB9

    I find her voice more tolerable than last season's Jessica and definitely better than Holly's. I desperately need someone to root for and so far it's between her and Chelsea.

  5. #45
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    15

    Re: Amanda -BB9

    doesn't the word Bimbo come to mind when you watch this girl in action?

  6. #46
    Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    6,394

    Re: Amanda -BB9

    Quote Originally Posted by love2faq;2805771;
    doesn't the word Bimbo come to mind when you watch this girl in action?
    Actually, I think that's an insult to bimbos the world over.

  7. #47
    FORT Fogey FireStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,261

    Re: Amanda -BB9

    I dislike Amanda because she has pretty much ruined any chance of ALEX winning, and I LOVE Alex. It's a dang shame he got paired with her

  8. #48
    FORT Fan Impervious1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    271

    Re: Amanda -BB9

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2803705;
    I find her voice more tolerable than last season's Jessica and definitely better than Holly's. I desperately need someone to root for and so far it's between her and Chelsea.
    On the voice annoyance factor they both come out equal to me.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

  9. #49
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    30

    Re: Amanda -BB9

    wow a psycho biatchhh

  10. #50
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    15

    Re: Amanda -BB9

    bueno

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.