+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Amanda -BB9

Re: Amanda -BB9

I liked Janelle but I don't care for her. Seems she's a bit too full of herself and that voice! Oh, it gets on my nerves. Does it bug anyone else?
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

Okay, what is it with this girl and her butt? She talks about it at least twice an episode and appears to be the only girl to have had her picture taken with her butt toward the camera. I don't care for this strange girl with her annoying voice and butt obsession.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer;2801424;
    Okay, what is it with this girl and her butt? She talks about it at least twice an episode and appears to be the only girl to have had her picture taken with her butt toward the camera. I don't care for this strange girl with her annoying voice and butt obsession.
    It's because she doesn't like her face.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Meshuggeh

Amanda seems to go out of her way to play up her bum to the camera. It's not in the least bit subtle, lol. Getting up on furniture
    to give the viewers the optimal angle? I love it. She does have a nice back end though, and is obviously very aware of it.

Okay, men of FORT, a question for you. As a woman of FORT, I have no idea whatsoever why there are not one, but at least two men crushing on this annoying, marginally attractive dim-wit. Why? What do they see in her? And why can't I see it?
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Newbie

I laughed so hard when Alex called her out for wearing skimpy shirts and shorts around the house with her nipples showing and her butt hanging out.

This is another reason why I like Alex.

As for the Amanda + Parker thing...I guess I didn't realize how hard it would be to have a 'showmance' this season with someone other than your partner. Look how easily it rattled things in the house! I'm going to side with Alex on this one because I'm not sure I'd want my partner in the house to be emotionally attached to someone other than me because I'd be afraid that they'd trust the outside person more than they would trust me (the partner). Anyone else's thoughts on this? Amanda reacted as if her and Alex weren't partners and he was just jealous that she didn't like him. THEY'RE PARTNERS!

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2802894;
    Okay, men of FORT, a question for you. As a woman of FORT, I have no idea whatsoever why there are not one, but at least two men crushing on this annoying, marginally attractive dim-wit. Why? What do they see in her? And why can't I see it?
    One thing I can think of is that she very affectionate and not in a Natalie kind of way, which men are a sucker for. Oh and her body of course I guess for women to try to figure out what men see in Amanda is just as hard as men trying to figure what the heck do women see in Evil Dick.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;2803120;
    I guess for women to try to figure out what men see in Amanda is just as hard as men trying to figure what the heck do women see in Evil Dick.
    Evil Dick was a badass.
    That's why I liked him.

Quote Originally Posted by CMBLACKW;2803038;
    I laughed so hard when Alex called her out for wearing skimpy shirts and shorts around the house with her nipples showing and her butt hanging out.

This is another reason why I like Alex.

As for the Amanda + Parker thing...I guess I didn't realize how hard it would be to have a 'showmance' this season with someone other than your partner. Look how easily it rattled things in the house! I'm going to side with Alex on this one because I'm not sure I'd want my partner in the house to be emotionally attached to someone other than me because I'd be afraid that they'd trust the outside person more than they would trust me (the partner). Anyone else's thoughts on this? Amanda reacted as if her and Alex weren't partners and he was just jealous that she didn't like him. THEY'RE PARTNERS!
    But he's jealous in an emotional your my girlfriend kind of way, not "this is a game what are you doing cozying up to the other side?" kind of way.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;2803126;
    But he's jealous in an emotional your my girlfriend kind of way, not "this is a game what are you doing cozying up to the other side?" kind of way.
    Yeah, I guess I can see that since he said "If we're not going to be physically or emotionally attached, then you can't be physically or emotionally attached to anyone else." He should've left out that first part and just told her that he didn't feel comfortable getting close with someone else since she was HIS partner.

But Amanda is definitely very flirty and "open" with her body, so you can't blame Alex for getting a little jealous...maybe he thought that Amanda was going to be "his girl" and now he's realizing that she's like that with everyone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast