+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Amanda -BB9

Re: Amanda -BB9

She absolutely reminds me of Janelle and aren't they both from Minnesota?? I love Janelle and I'm really liking Amanda so far too - she & Alex are cute together!
    Love me some SYTYCD All-Stars!

Someone posted that in the spoliers and spec thread. Anyone know if it's true?
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

FORT Newbie

I looked at their pictures side by side and I believe it. It could definitely be one of the "twists" in the game. Or maybe not? I'm sure we'll find out soon, whether Julie tells us, Amanda tells the houseguests, or the houseguests start thinking what we're thinking and ask her.

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;2794531;
    Someone posted that in the spoliers and spec thread. Anyone know if it's true?
    I think they were making a joke I think she is like a cross between Janelle and Jen with all of the annoying qualities.

She reminds me a lot of Jen s far as the body and hair goes, in the face I do see some of Janelle.

~~love my girl~~ sweetjadesmommy's Avatar

I think she is trying really hard to resemble Janelle. The mannerism, bouncing, etc.... she's studied the roll. I liked Janelle after the first week, all I think about Amanda right now is "please put your ass away, girl, damn!"

Sorry If "ass" is not allowed, but it was way to prevalent to be called anything else.
    please check out my website for photo retouching, restoration, and custom digital images www.dollfacephoto.wetpaint.com or find me on Myspace at www.myspace.com/dollface_photo

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2794187;
    Girl needs to wear some shorts that cover her entire butt. Enough already.
    THANK YOU! UGH!

Oh wow, look what Eric thinks about Amanda.

Where to begin? Let’s start with… this wonderful new season, why don’t we? Let me start with some initial impressions about the houseguests. Let’s begin with Amanda, who seems to think that I gave her a dirty look when I hosted the competition. Ya wanna know why she thinks that? Because I did. It was highly difficult to concentrate on hosting duties when her vile, grotesque, fat thunder thighs were making the entire set jiggle. I sincerely almost walked out of the yard when she came out in that leotard - was that some sort of a sick joke? It was like a perfect storm of Kail’s stretchmarks meeting Amber’s America’s Next Top Model photo shoot. I was temporarily blinded, hence I accidentally shot her a dirty look. Listen bitch, you wanna talk smack then you better be ready to receive it in return.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Dayum. I am thinking he is just a wee bit irked at her.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;2796867;
    Dayum. I am thinking he is just a wee bit irked at her.
    And it's not just her. I would have posted a few other things he said about others, but there were a little too many cuss words. And I was too lazy to go and delete all of them.

From what I remember, Eric also said a few things about Jen. Actually a lot of things. Then he said some stuff about past contestants, and even Gretchen (the host of HouseCalls).
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast