+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Adam - BB9

Re: Adam - BB9

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Can't feel sorry for him one bit. A blatant case of lacking appreciation for the blessings we're given in life. That's the best thing he could think to invest his winnings in? Just plain dumb and greedy. Would have been better off blowing the money in Vegas. Well he's about to experience reality in a big way. What a doofus.

CCL

Maybe they can have a special Big Brother at The Big House with Adam & his new cellmate friends.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3733158;
    Maybe they can have a special Big Brother at The Big House with Adam & his new cellmate friends.

I seem to remember him telling a lot of drug stories on the feeds (cocaine, etc). I shouldn't be surprised, but his stupidity still amazes me.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

I was going to mention the same thing, Way. He told a lot of stories and he didn't at all have a problem with it or ever allude to thinking it was wrong. It was like he was bragging about how cool he was in the stories. What a loser. I wasn't at all surprised with I heard which houseguest was busted.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Most of the cast was like that. Josh, Chelsia and James talked about doing coke all the time. That cast was just into drugs, sex ....and rock n roll
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3733545;
    Most of the cast was like that. Josh, Chelsia and James talked about doing coke all the time. That cast was just into drugs, sex ....and rock n roll
    And Jesus. Don't forget Jesus, who Adam and the other vile "Team Christ*" people invoked all the time, claiming that it made them the "good" people who deserved to win.

* For those who didn't watch BB9, it's what they called themselves, it's not me using such a phrase.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Premium Member

Yup, I try hard to forget "Team Christ" from BB9 and "Nerd Herd" from BB6, 2 of the most despicable groups in BB history. Ugh.

Remembering "Team Christ" and "good people" just makes me want to hurl. Thanks a lot, MFW!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3733696;
    Remembering "Team Christ" and "good people" just makes me want to hurl. Thanks a lot, MFW!
    Remember to blame Allison too--Natalie & others said afterwards they were "encouraged" in the DR to play up that angle.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3734271;
    Remember to blame Allison too--Natalie & others said afterwards they were "encouraged" in the DR to play up that angle.
    They probably were - it makes sense, Allison wants to make a show, she'll push for the outrageous stuff - but that's still no excuse for some of the stuff that went down that season.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

+ Reply to Thread