+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Adam - BB9

Re: Adam - BB9

Will the seller guarantee that they have thoroughly checked the undersides of all furniture and knick-knacks for Adam boogers?
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Premium Member

Bad news for Adam:

Big Brother winner Adam Jasinski charged with dealing drugs

Big Brother winner Adam Jasinski charged with dealing drugs
    Charged With Dealing Oxycodone

Updated: Monday, 19 Oct 2009, 5:27 PM EDT
    Published : Monday, 19 Oct 2009, 5:27 PM EDT

Mike Beaudet
    FOX Undercover producers Jonathan Wells and Kevin Rothstein
    A reality television show star is in trouble with the law in Massachusetts, charged with flying to the Bay State to sell oxycodone pills.

Adam Jasinski, last year’s winner of the CBS show “Big Brother,” was charged today in U.S. District Court in Boston with possession of oxycodone pills with intent to distribute. He was ordered held in custody until another hearing Thursday.

FOX Undercover’s camera was at the North Reading police station early this morning capturing exclusive video of Jasinski being loaded into a police vehicle for his day in court. He was arrested there on Saturday night, just hours after flying into Logan Airport to allegedly sell oxycodone.

Authorities say in court papers that Jasinski had nearly 2,000 oxycodone pills on him when he flew from his home in Delray Beach, Florida to Logan Airport. A Massachusetts man arrested for allegedly dealing drugs earlier this month picked him up at the airport. The two then drove to a strip mall parking lot in North Reading to allegedly complete the deal, but DEA agents busted him there.

Authorities say Jasinski, whose nickname is “Baller,” flew into Massachusetts with drugs hiding in his pants. Jasinski allegedly confessed that he had been selling thousands of oxycodone pills all along the East Cost over the past several months, and had been funding his enterprise with the $500,000 price he won from the “Big Brother Season 9” show.

If convicted, Jasinski faces up to 20 years imprisonment and a $1 million fine

how does one get that many pills? I have to take hydrocodone for chronic pain and my doc closely monitors how many I take and insurance is also very diligent about when I refill

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Wow! I can't really say it surprises me too much. But ahhh, Baller! Stupid stupid move!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3731647;
    how does one get that many pills? I have to take hydrocodone for chronic pain and my doc closely monitors how many I take and insurance is also very diligent about when I refill
    Well, I have no idea but possibly after he won the game he invested in drug dealing. I never liked the guy and was sorry that he won that year, I was rooting for #2. Oh well!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

it was a lose/lose situation for me that year... eh.. whatdaya expect tho, he's human.. makes mistakes... sad for him tho, had a lot going for him, design, money, etc. shoulda kept his hands clean.
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order

I got this one from 1010wins in NY:

"BOSTON (AP) — The winner of reality TV show "Big Brother" has confessed to using his $500,000 prize to buy thousands of oxycodone pills and resell them, authorities said.

Adam Jasinski, 31, of Delray Beach, Fla., has been charged with attempting to sell 2,000 pills in Massachusetts to a government witness.

Federal prosecutors said Jasinski was arrested Saturday after he flew to Boston and showed the witness a sock containing two plastic bags filled with oxycodone, a powerful painkiller that is a popular street drug because of its euphoric effects.

As agents tried to arrest Jasinski at a strip mall in North Reading, he struggled and threw the sock under a car parked nearby, Todd Prough, a special agent with the Drug Enforcement Administration, said in an affidavit filed in court.

Jasinski won $500,000 last year on the CBS reality show in which contestants live under constant surveillance and vote once a week to evict each other in hopes of becoming the last houseguest standing and winning the grand prize.

Prough said in the affidavit that Jasinski told him that he has been using his winnings to buy thousands of oxycodone pills and has been reselling them along the East Coast for the past several months.

Jasinski's lawyer, Valerie Carter, did not immediately return a call Tuesday.

He faces a maximum of 20 years in prison and a $1 million fine on a charge of possession of oxycodone pills with intent to distribute."
    Go to www.freerice.com to improve your vocabulary and feed the world!

Ace

Quote Originally Posted by gagi;3732232;
    I got this one from 1010wins in NY:

"BOSTON (AP) The winner of reality TV show "Big Brother" has confessed to using his $500,000 prize to buy thousands of oxycodone pills and resell them, authorities said.

Adam Jasinski, 31, of Delray Beach, Fla., has been charged with attempting to sell 2,000 pills in Massachusetts to a government witness.

Federal prosecutors said Jasinski was arrested Saturday after he flew to Boston and showed the witness a sock containing two plastic bags filled with oxycodone, a powerful painkiller that is a popular street drug because of its euphoric effects.

As agents tried to arrest Jasinski at a strip mall in North Reading, he struggled and threw the sock under a car parked nearby, Todd Prough, a special agent with the Drug Enforcement Administration, said in an affidavit filed in court.

Jasinski won $500,000 last year on the CBS reality show in which contestants live under constant surveillance and vote once a week to evict each other in hopes of becoming the last houseguest standing and winning the grand prize.

Prough said in the affidavit that Jasinski told him that he has been using his winnings to buy thousands of oxycodone pills and has been reselling them along the East Coast for the past several months.

Jasinski's lawyer, Valerie Carter, did not immediately return a call Tuesday.

He faces a maximum of 20 years in prison and a $1 million fine on a charge of possession of oxycodone pills with intent to distribute."
    Baller! Chalk up another one for Team Christ!
    "Nina, have you ever been in a thunderdome?"

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I wonder what Sheila thinks
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Ace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3732432;
    I wonder what Sheila thinks
    Technically, dealing oxycodone can be defined as "giving to charity", right? :
    "Nina, have you ever been in a thunderdome?"

+ Reply to Thread