+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Adam - BB9

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Re: Adam - BB9

Post staff writer
    YOUR FIRED: Adam Jasinski calls autistic children "retards," on "Big Brother".
    February 27, 2008 -- THE "Big Brother" contestant who stirred up a controversy when he called autistic children "retards," has been fired from his job.
    I hope that writer is fired for not knowing the difference between "YOUR" and "YOU'RE". Sheesh.
    Wake up and be awesome

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;2817384;
    I hope that writer is fired for not knowing the difference between "YOUR" and "YOU'RE". Sheesh.
    And the editor and the proofreader!

So some good has come of CBS broadcasting those comments...Adam is fired and a possibly fraudulent charity is investigated.

Occasional FORT Poster lizzybird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;2808593;
    Charity officials could not be reached Friday. Contact information has been deleted from the group's Web site. A call to a phone number associated with the charity went unanswered.
    [/url]
    I was bored and googled the company...it JUST got its charity tax exempt status...and the address on the IRS letter and on the company's site don't match. Plus, the site only asks for checks or money orders, but not CCs. All sounds sketchy...investigate away!!!

(if you want to see, there are links embedded where you see underlined words)

I fear that he may be the second coming of Zach form BB8. He just kind of sits through a few weeks and comps and then turns it up and gets to the final four. He has done nothing to make me think anything good of him.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

What was with all the baby food he got for his HOH reign??

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;2864711;
    What was with all the baby food he got for his HOH reign??
    I know, could those humongous teeth be false after all?

elk

Could someone please tell me why the hamsters call Adam "Baller"? Is it because he always has his hands down his pants?
    "I'll meet you at the place near the thing that we went to that time." - Albert Brooks to Holly Hunter in Broadcast News

FORT Fogey

This loser will probably do Natalie and Ryan's dirty work again and try to evict James.

I hate to admit it but I kind of look at Adam differently after he was trying to comfort Joshuah during his fake crying session. Adam seemed genuinely concerned for Joshuah. Dont hate me but I think he is actually a nice person deep down inside. The comments he made about autistic children are completely unacceptable but he himself has a childlike quality that makes me believe that his comments were not intended to hurt anyone. I hope I dont regret this post.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by elk;2894260;
    Could someone please tell me why the hamsters call Adam "Baller"? Is it because he always has his hands down his pants?
    I've always known this term to be short for "Big Baller, Shot Caller"....which I take to mean he thinks he's the sh!t, and he's running the show.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread