+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Adam - BB9

Re: Adam - BB9

I hate when people cut a sweetheart deal for themselves and then don't have the fortitude to complete it. He's lucky he's not sitting this one out in prison instead of a rehab facility.Show some humility and just live out the deal they threw together.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3874556;
    Show some humility and just live out the deal they threw together.
    Exactly. I hope for his sake he's gotten his crap together, but honestly? I doubt it. He always struck me as shady. And a loser.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

After reading through all of Adam's legal woes my impression of him as being slimy was dead on. What a weasel. He needs to take his punishment like a man. First he wants out of jail and now he wants to put his "star" power to work for charity? Isn't this the guy who had an autism charity that was bogus and told his fellow BB hamsters he was going to use his winnings for charity (or was that one of the other hamsters that had a charity that was more a charity for themselves)? I hope the judge isn't that stupid. Gotta love defendants. They claim they've seen the light, found God, and only want to do right by those less fortuante than them now that they've been to the dark side.

If this were my kid, I would have left him right where he was. He seems like the type that would totally take off and leave his parents holding the bag.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3873441;
    Adam wants to leave the nest:
    They should put a camera in there and tell him it's BB Rehab...he won't want to leave then.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112