+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Adam - BB9

Re: Adam - BB9

Wow!
    Now I am really mad at myself for missing that season of BB.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3740357;
    I would use my big brother winnings to pay off bills and pay my daughters apartment for college for a year so she could really study and be the best nurse out there...I guess that is just silly on my part
    Really? How very responsible of you.

Most of us would spend it on our children and families. A new car, a home, a charity. Not drugs and parties.

I'm not sure anyone from that season would have spent the money wisely. Maybe Alex, Amanda or Sharon. Everyone else had serious issues.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Former Big Brother winner Adam Jasinski is so desperate to get out of the slammer, he's asking the judge to let him move back in with his parents.

The season 9 champ -- who's accused of using his $500,000 prize to fund a prescription drug ring -- has filed court papers in Massachusetts which read like an episode of Let's Make a Deal.

In the docs, Jasinski -- who's still awaiting trial -- claims he's willing to live with his parents, wear an electronic monitoring bracelet, hand over his passport and undergo mental health and/or substance abuse counseling .. as long as the judge lets him out of the clink.

Jasinski -- who was arrested during a sting operation in October -- also claims he has a pretty good defense in his case. According to the docs, Adam plans on "calling into question the veracity of the cooperating government witness ... entrapment and outrageous government conduct."

He also claims the accusation that he flew to Mass. specifically to deal drugs would be "illogical given Jasinski's high public profile."

Adam Jasinski wants to live with parents
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Eh, leave his ass in jail. His "good defense" is a bunch of hooey.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Looks like Adam could get released on certain conditions.....

Former "Big Brother" winner Adam Jasinski is finally getting let out of the slammer -- after a judge decided he doesn't have to remain locked up while awaiting trial on a prescription drug charge.

Once considered a flight risk, the season 9 champion will now be allowed to live at a substance abuse treatment

facility in Massachusetts ... if he abides by the following rules:

-- Undergo the substance abuse treatment program
    -- Must abide by all rules at the facility and successfully complete the program
    -- Surrender his passport
    -- He can only travel within the District of Massachusetts
    -- He has to post three properties he owns to secure his appearance in court
    -- His parents have to post their home to secure his appearance in court
    -- After completion of the substance abuse program, he has to go back to court to discuss any further terms of his release.

Jasinski -- whose release date hasn't been set -- has been locked up since October 18, when cops busted him for allegedly trying to sell a sock full of 2,000 oxycodone pills.

Jasinski has been indicted on one charge possession of oxycodone with intent to sell -- he faces 20 years behind bars.
    Big Brother Champ: Freedom is a Reality
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Hmmmmmmm. Maybe he should try to work out a deal with Rehab with Dr. Drew
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;3763957;
    Hmmmmmmm. Maybe he should try to work out a deal with Rehab with Dr. Drew
    I hope not. I don't want to see his face on TV anymore!!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

I can't believe I spent 2plus months watching this loser.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Looks like he worked out the deal, thanks to his parents:
    'Big Brother' Champ -- Free to Go to Rehab

Posted Dec 17th 2009 12:36AM by TMZ Staff

Former "Big Brother" winner Adam Jasinski was finally released from the slammer yesterday -- thanks to a giant move from his parents.

According to the U.S. Attorney's office in Boston, Jasinski's parents offered their home as collateral to post Adam's $200,000 bond.

Authorities tell TMZ Jasinski is now required to "clear up" a warrant for his arrest issued by a Massachusetts court -- and then check into a local in-patient drug treatment facility.

Under the terms of his release, the judge also required Jasinski to collateralize three of his homes, surrender his passport, successfully complete the rehab program. Jasinski is also banned from traveling outside Massachusetts.

Jasinski was arrested on October 18, when cops busted him for allegedly trying to sell a sock full of 2,000 oxycodone pills -- he's been indicted on one charge of possession of oxycodone with intent to sell.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Adam wants to leave the nest:
    ‘Big Brother’ winner wants out of rehab

By Laurel J. Sweet
    Thursday, April 8, 2010 - Added 1d 5h ago

A drug- and booze-addled fallen star of the CBS reality show “Big Brother” wants to be bounced from a Westboro rehab center two months early so he can apply his sullied celebrity to charity work.

Though not slated to go on trial until July 19 for attempting to sell the potent painkiller oxycodone in North Reading last fall, Adam Jasinski, 31, will ask U.S. District Court Magistrate Judge Leo T. Sorokin tomorrow to release him from the Spectrum Residential Program to his parents’ New Jersey home.

Jasinski has been at Spectrum since December and was expected to remain through June, but he tells the court in a letter, “I have utilized and exhausted all the program has to offer.”

Jasinksi believes his notoriety is “an opportunity for him to give back to the community,” according to a memorandum on his progress that federal pretrial services sent to Sorokin on Tuesday.

Authorities charge that Jasinski spent his $500,000 “Big Brother” grand prize from the hit show’s 2008 season to buy thousands of oxycodone pills.

Louis Sacchetti, 55, who runs a men’s Christian-based recovery program for addicts in New Jersey, has agreed to be Jasinski’s sponsor.

“If it wasn’t for second shots, I wouldn’t be talking to you. I’d be locked up,” Sacchetti told the Herald. “The people who helped me get sober were really, really honest with me. That’s what I’m going to offer to him. I just hope that he is really willing to knuckle down. It’s the hardest thing I ever did in my life, but it was also the most rewarding.”

While competing on “Big Brother” - a bitter contest among housemates thrown together to manipulate one another’s evictions on camera - Jasinski was fired as flak of the United Autism Foundation after he called the children it serves “retards.”
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread