+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Adam - BB9

Re: Adam - BB9

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3734327;
    They probably were - it makes sense, Allison wants to make a show, she'll push for the outrageous stuff - but that's still no excuse for some of the stuff that went down that season.
    Oh, I agree. From the bullying of Amanda to the bedroom antics, the drug talks, the stripping, the name calling.....the whole season was a hot mess.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Haha, or just a mess. The only hot one was Alex.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3733158;
    Maybe they can have a special Big Brother at The Big House with Adam & his new cellmate friends.

What would you call it? Big Brothers (only)? Big (lots of) Brothers? Winner gets $120 in their commisary and a years supply of cup o' noodles. If Adam wins he can flip that $120 into 75 cartons of cigs and finance his entire stay in the big house!

Note to Adam-"Baller" may not be the best nickname in prison. Should have stuck with the sham charity gig. May have done well with the whole "healthy teeth for retards" thingy. At least, perhaps, if it weren't such a huge case of pot and kettle there. Shouldn't call people names when you don't exactly operate on a genius level.
    Last edited by KeepItReal; 10-26-2009 at 08:34 PM.

Sorry for the double post. Read that and forgot what the heck I came in here to post.

"E.R." Actor Arrested on Drug Charges - KTLA

What is it with people running off and selling pills these days? Economy tanks and people think it's the only way to flip their money?

Here's the latest on Adam:

"Big Brother" winner Adam Jasinski is once again stuck in a small area with people he doesn't like, because the judge in his drug trial called him a flight risk today and denied his bail.

Jasinski was in federal court in Massachusetts today, after he was arrested by the DEA earlier this month while carrying 2,000 oxycodone pills as part of an alleged drug deal.

Today the federal judge decided Jasinski was a flight risk, a danger to society and had violated his probation from a 2004 marijuana arrest ... so his bail was denied.

After Jasinski was arrested, he allegedly admitted he was using his "Big Brother" winnings to buy large quantities of drugs.

Read more: TMZ

What an idiot!! I remember he talked about drugs quite a bit while he was on BB9, so not really surprised at this turn of events for him.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

I would use my big brother winnings to pay off bills and pay my daughters apartment for college for a year so she could really study and be the best nurse out there...I guess that is just silly on my part

Yeah....pfft....what's wrong with you Tapper!

Premium Member

I wonder if his cellmates will take too kindly to the nose picking, and the other "wonderful" things we got to see on Live Feed.

Sheila talks to TMZ about Adam

One of Adam Jasinski's former housemates from Big Brother is unloading on the Season 9 champion -- claiming the allegations that he pissed away his prize money on a drug ring literally made her sick to her stomach.

TMZ spoke with BB9 3rd place winner Sheila Kennedy, who tells us when she found out that Adam had been arrested, "I was bawling my eyes out ... I was crying .. It made me sick to my stomach he got involved in this."

Sheila, who along with 6 other people voted to award Adam the $500,000 prize during the "jury house" portion of the show, tells us she feels betrayed by Adam, because he had promised to give $100,000 to an autism foundation.

Instead, cops say he used the cash to fund a prescription drug ring. He was arrested last month in Massachusetts after allegedly trying to deal 2000 pills of Oxycodone to a government informant.

And Sheila isn't the only former cast member who's lashing out at Jasinski -- Allison Nichols tells us she hopes the judge throws the book at him, saying, "I hope Adam gets the maximum time he deserves because this is terrible."

If convicted, Adam faces 20 years behind bars and up to a million dollars in fines.

Big Brother Finalist to Champ: You make me sick

+ Reply to Thread