+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother 9 - **Spoiler and Speculation Thread**

Re: Big Brother 9 - **Spoiler and Speculation Thread**

Looks like the Arkansas guy isn't on the show. One of the casting directors posted on another site that she's gotten many e-mails about him, but she said that they haven't even casted anyone yet (this was at the time the rumor was first released).
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;2737995;
    We will probably see hamsters from colder climates sunning themselves. I know I would love to just sit in the sun in 70 degree weather.
    Yeah, I'm from Minnesota and 70 degrees is really not that cold. I'd be out in shorts and in the sun
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

Quote Originally Posted by Britten;2738022;
    Anyone know if we will be getting BB Afterdark this time around????
    I just read today that yes, BB Afterdark will be back as well. Yay!
    Adversity reveals genius. -Horace

So Tony Westbrook is definitely not on this season. For one thing, I posted before that a casting director (it was Robyn Kass) publicly said on another site that she has received many e-mails about Tony, but she hasn't even heard of the guy before all the e-mails.

Then someone who knows him posted some info on him. I read it a while back, so I'm trying to remember what he said. I remember him saying that Tony's one of the biggest liars ever and that he has a record, but that's all.

Gosh, the guy is definitely a good liar. This rumor has been talked about on so many sites.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Well I think the rumor spread like wildfire because it was published in a newspaper. Everyone seems to think (rightly so) that newspapers are credible sources of information. It looks as though this Tony character fooled the newspaper staff as well. If he's a habitual liar, I'm sure he's good at what he does. He probably contacted the newspaper, promising them the inside "scoop". Now they look like the ones who can't get their facts straight.

There are all kinds of rumors out there. I read somewhere that the mystery extra houseguest from last season, Samantha, might get a chance to be in the house this season. She was the one that was shown on the BB preview on TV Guide Channel but never made it into the house.
    Wake up and be awesome

Weird. Why would you want to lie knowing that the truth is very easy to come by. Some people are just strange in their logic.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I'm just surprised that they haven't finished casting yet and put the pictures up on the website.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

Don't they usually wait until they sequester everyone (about a week in advance)? I can't remember....
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Seems perhaps there will be some sort of "dirty little secret" theme/"twist" each player will come in with based on the commercial and song?

Just saw an ad during TAR. It said there were 14 housemates, so the upcoming winter season will probably not be only 6 weeks long (unless there's something like a double elimination each week, but I doubt they'd do that).

+ Reply to Thread