+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why aren't all past seasons available on DVD?

FORT Fan

Why aren't all past seasons available on DVD?

This has probaby been discussed, but I couldn't find a thread on it and "search" didn't turn up any information.

As far as I can tell, only seasons 3 (Danielle, Josh, Roddy) and 4 ("the X factor") are available on DVD. Anybody know why? Will the other seasons be released at some point? I'd particularly like season 2 because I missed Dr. Will the first time around.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Why aren't all past seasons available on DVD?

At this point it's unlikely. I wouldn't be surprised to see seasons released at some point in the future, but I don't think any are going to come out any time soon (and the first ones to come out will probably be BB6, 7, and 8). My guess is they just didn't sell well enough. BB4 isn't even a complete season DVD, just a best of. BB3 cost, when it came out, around $60. They haven't put out many other DVDs of reality shows, and I think it's just because there isn't as big of an interest for them. I wish one of the reality networks (GSN or FoxReality) would pick up past seasons and air them like they do with TAR, Survivor, and other reality shows.

+ Reply to Thread