+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible Winter edition

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Re: Possible Winter edition

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2654182;
    Imagine all the cutaways due to conversations about people who didn't sign releases to be talked about!
    Awww hell..I didn't think about that....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Dick & Daniele Supporter Triple T's Avatar

Newsletter:

Big Brother 9 Confirmed
    By Sysop
    November 9, 2007

In a conversation today with Robyn Kass of Kassting Inc the primary casting agency for Big Brother, it was confirmed that Big Brother will commence in February.

They are very busy at casting the show as I write this and Robyn asked me to pass on the word to get your applications in or contact her at her website, Kassting Inc. - Reality Show Casting Company - Robyn Kass - Los Angeles .

I asked Robyn during our conversation if the Big Brother rumors were speculation or was there a basis in fact? Robyn replied "We are casting with the thought in mind that the house guests would move into the house during the first week of February."

I can not quote on the following, but my feelings are it will be a normal Big Brother, not a Celebrity Big Brother and it is a strong possibility that the summer Big Brother will also take place.

To unsubscribe from these announcements, login to the forum and uncheck "Receive forum announcements and important notifications by email." in your profile.

You can view the full announcement by following this link:

Big Brother 9 Confirmed
    Judkins’ love for travel and adventure began early, driving around the country in a seventeen-passenger van with his family.

In my day, we called that a bus. ~Q Boots

Big Brother 9 WINTER EDITION!!! Move int the house 1st week in Feb!! OMG I am so excited!!

Cool! Now I have something to look forward to at that time! I just hope it's a regular edition with normal, average people. No myspace recruits, no actor wannabes, and please(1), no celebrities! :nono I do not want to watch Todd Bridges or the Love Boat chick or any other has-been on Big Brother. That's what the dancing shows are for.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Oh no. Big Brother 9 already. I just got over this past season's debacle.

Oh heck, who am I kidding?

YAAAY!
    Wake up and be awesome

Please let the rumors that it won't be a celeb edition be true. I hate the idea of z-list celebs on BB. Not only do I not care about them but also all that dead space we will be faced with when they mention somebody they shouldn't have.

But like the rest of ya.... I can't wait for it to start and for all the live feeders to start their awesome transcription's again.

I love Big Brother - in the summer! I have the time to waste constantly reading the live feeds and 3 nights a week viewing. But I don't have that luxury during the school year... and won't that be smack dab in the middle of AI?
    Count your blessings!

Oh man..I hope this ISN'T true. I'm all BB'd out, it will take me at least a full year to recover. During BB I have no life. Plus, the season may not be planned out as well, it may seemed rushed (because, well, it is). BB needs a full year to refresh itself.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

this news has me THRILLED because i've often said that bb should run more often, since california is sunny all year

I also hope it's not a celeb edition. CBS could just save more money and rerun all the Z-list celebreality shows from sister network VH-1.

A celeb BB on CBS would either be very censored and boring, or would bring CBS' Tiffany image down to VH-1's bottom-feeding level. Either way, I doubt it would be a home run.

Bring on the no-names!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread