+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Amber talking yet?

FORT Newbie

Amber talking yet?

I was just wondering if Amber or her family has said anything yet about her rant against the Jews. I was quite suprised to begin with (ok not that suprised) that BB didn't air it. Plus I think Jameka got off lightly for not walking away or being angry. I thought after the show aired, Amber would immediatly be a big topic. But so far have not seen anything. Has there been any news either about a backlash against her family? I would think they must be in hiding somewhere.

Re: Amber talking yet?

Are you kidding? No way they are hiding. If Amber thinks those things, they came from somewhere, so I doubt her family sees anything wrong. Besides, didnt they raise the delusional crackhead anyway? And she is totally uneducated, ignorant, has a daughter and has used pg to keep boyfriends, so is she a gem anyway? There will be no backlash because people actually feel sorry for her, from what I have read anyway. She has a histrionic personality, if you ask me, and she will never see anything she says or does as wrong. Sadly. I agree with you because we are reasonable, sound, normal people who would react like that ourselves, but if you look at who she is as a whole, the anti-semitic stuff is just stuff in there with a ton of other unattractive stuff and so will likely get little attention. Too much stuff to deal with so nothing will be addressed I bet. I am DYING to know if she read the boards to see how mocked she was though. And how very very delusional and horrible she is.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Plus I think Jameka got off lightly for not walking away or being angry.

Yes, she did get off lightly. I've been wondering about that also. UmmmmHmmm can get you in trouble!

I just read an interview with Amber on RNO (reality news online).

She profusely apologizes for her remarks about Jews & New Yorkers. She said it was spoken in the heat of the moment while she was angry with Eric. And she regrets her multi-abortion remark to Eric. (I'll bet) She said she forgot about the mikes at the time.

She also said that the AP twist was unfair to HER!!!! Though she does say later that it wasn't fair to Eric, either.

They didn't ask her about her theory about only "good" people winning, but she did say lying was part of the game (yeah, like lying about back-dooring Nick????), so how that fits into her "good people" theory, I don't know.

She didn't like being portrayed as the crier, though she admits that she does cry all the time. She didn't like how she was portrayed and that her daughter saw it. (I say, then don't behave like that!)

It does sound like she's gotten quite a bit of backlash since being back in normal life.

I PMd you all with a link to an interview with Amber (and others too)

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyG;2580035;
    I PMd you all with a link to an interview with Amber (and others too)
    Thanks for the link. She is still as delusional as ever. She was evicted because she was a threat?

She has obviously never met a Jew, or been to New York. Just another ignorant person with terminal diarrhea of the mouth!

Give me a break!

I think Amber is mentally challenged. How she passed the test to even get on BB (if she even passed them) is a mystery to me. I don't think Amber is prejudiced. I think she's dumb. She parroted what she's heard her family and others say. The girl doesn't have a original thought in her brain. I doubt if she would know a Jewish person if they bopped her over the head. She was merely repeating what she has heard others say. Just like a good parrot.

I don't think Jameka should be faulted. Telling Amber to not stereotype all Jewish people was the best she could do. What was she supposed to do? She told her it was wrong to say "all Jewish people" there was nothing else she could've done.

I'm waiting for Dickless and Danhell to get grilled, and raked over the coals. The things he said about Women, and Gay people are far more disturbing. Danhell co-signing everything he said, and whining about every frigging thing is far more disturbing to me. More disturbing than some former meth-head who has a pea sized brain spouting what she has heard others say.

I spoke with my ex last night (who works on the show). They have known for the past month that everyone at her job had signed a petition saying that they didn't want her working there - I think it was Ceaser's Palace, right?

I think she probably had one of the rudest awakenings ever when she reentered society.

Whatever I think about her - at this point I just have to feel sorry for her...

Wow that's kind of rough and I feel sorry for her. I think she's just an idiot and doesn't think before she runs off at the mouth. The things she said were wrong but she wasn't the only one. Almost all of them said things that were offensive to one group or another and yet she is the one everybody seems to be coming down on the most and I feel a bit of something for her because of that. Just a bit mind you but it is rough to go from thinking you are Top Model material and loved by everybody to finding out that the exact opposite is true. They should have never let her on the show, you know her psych eval had to be horrible.

If I was her, I would never watch BB8...she will just cry thru every episode.

Though she might come out a better person and learn something from it. Jameka should watch it too....she lead Amber on too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast