+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Amber talking yet?

Re: Amber talking yet?

And it's not like she hasn't lied about it before. Probably told him it was a Jewish doctor, too.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

I had also posted this in the Live Feed forum but just in case I thought I'd also post it here.....

Fox Reality Remix

You can watch the podcast of Marcellas on Reality Remix talking to Kennedy about the BB finale show.

One of the things he mentions is that right after the live finale the press (like wireimage, etc) take photos and then the houseguests go out into the backyard to meet with the various press in one on one interviews. Marcellas said before Amber went to the backyard, Allison Grodner and 2 other producers met with Amber alone and let her know what the press would probably be asking her in regard to the slam against Jewish people. Amber told them that she didn't say any of that and the producers ended up showing her footage so that she would know what she had said and could be somewhat prepared for their lines of questioning.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2586672;
    I had also posted this in the Live Feed forum but just in case I thought I'd also post it here.....

Fox Reality Remix

You can watch the podcast of Marcellas on Reality Remix talking to Kennedy about the BB finale show.

One of the things he mentions is that right after the live finale the press (like wireimage, etc) take photos and then the houseguests go out into the backyard to meet with the various press in one on one interviews. Marcellas said before Amber went to the backyard, Allison Grodner and 2 other producers met with Amber alone and let her know what the press would probably be asking her in regard to the slam against Jewish people. Amber told them that she didn't say any of that and the producers ended up showing her footage so that she would know what she had said and could be somewhat prepared for their lines of questioning.
    Did Amber actually think she could lie about something that is on tape, or does her brain actually work in that weird fashion some people have where bad things all slip out the back end?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I think Amber just honestly thought she wouldn't have said that...all the HG's have said that after awhile you forget that there are cameras there and who could remember what all you've said over a 3 month period? Out of all the things going on in the house, I'm sure she probably didn't remember saying any of it....

Once again, I feel really sorry for her.....I hope there are not any tragic terrible reprecussions for her/her family/her daughter, etc from her BB8 experience. I do worry about her mental health......

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2582446;
    Vegas was virtually "founded" by Jews (not literally--it was actually incorporated in 1905 by a railroad company, but the opening of Bugsy Siegel's Flamingo Hotel in 1946 is what "made" Vegas what it is today). And Jews pretty much still run large parts of it. Maybe Amber resents that most of the bosses she's had to work for were Jewish...
    Actually, the first real settlement there was by Mormons who built a fort there in 1855 but later abandoned it. There are still tons of Mormons in Las Vegas. As MFWalker said, it's really quite a conservative town.

Wonder how Amber feels about the Mormons. My keyboard isn't working very well, and that originally came out Morons.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Amber won the "Best Cryer " Award on the Reality Awards

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2612504;
    Amber won the "Best Cryer " Award on the Reality Awards

Was there really any competion there

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2586703;
    I think Amber just honestly thought she wouldn't have said that...all the HG's have said that after awhile you forget that there are cameras there and who could remember what all you've said over a 3 month period? Out of all the things going on in the house, I'm sure she probably didn't remember saying any of it....

Once again, I feel really sorry for her.....I hope there are not any tragic terrible reprecussions for her/her family/her daughter, etc from her BB8 experience. I do worry about her mental health......
    I feel bad for her in that I don't think she was emotionally stable enough to handle being in the house.
    I can understand them forgetting the cameras are there after a while, but I don't know that being in the house makes anyone say things they actually don't believe.
    I think that's more likely to happen if people are playing to the cameras, not oblivious to their presence.
    I'm quite sure she didn't remember saying it, but it did seem clear to me from listening to it that she believed everything she was saying, which I think is very disturbing.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;2613311;
    I feel bad for her in that I don't think she was emotionally stable enough to handle being in the house.
    I can understand them forgetting the cameras are there after a while, but I don't know that being in the house makes anyone say things they actually don't believe.
    I think that's more likely to happen if people are playing to the cameras, not oblivious to their presence.
    I'm quite sure she didn't remember saying it, but it did seem clear to me from listening to it that she believed everything she was saying, which I think is very disturbing.
    Oh I completely agree with this statment....

I've searched for things about Amber after BB8 and I haven't seen anything about her...other than appearing at the Fox Reality Awards.....wise move for her to lay low for awhile.....hopefully she's getting some help too!

Quote Originally Posted by Truce;2581497;
    I usually despise racist people, but I do feel really bad for Amber, she strikes me as very delusional, child like and a woman with some mild mental problems.

BB should have never let her on the show, especially considering the fact that she had just stopped using meths a couple of months before. I wonder why several of the other HGs aren't getting questions about their racist and homophobic remarks.
    Or what about Ivette's racist remarks towards Kaysar in BB6. I didn't hear anyone talking about that except on this board. And they sure didn't show it on TV.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234