+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Amber talking yet?

Re: Amber talking yet?

At least she could see that "God Bless You God" is probably not a statement that she wants to continue to express and will stop using it as it makes her look like a complete and utter idiot.

I usually despise racist people, but I do feel really bad for Amber, she strikes me as very delusional, child like and a woman with some mild mental problems.

BB should have never let her on the show, especially considering the fact that she had just stopped using meths a couple of months before. I wonder why several of the other HGs aren't getting questions about their racist and homophobic remarks.
    Will talking about James "Looks to me like Janelle WHOPPED HIS ASS!"

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2581370;
    Wow that's kind of rough and I feel sorry for her. I think she's just an idiot and doesn't think before she runs off at the mouth.
    The only thing that can make an idiot stop and think before they speak is repercussions. Amber now has some repercussions and hopefully, assuming she is not actually borderline, she will take something from this and make some changes in her behaviour and thought processes.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fogey

She got what she deserved.

I read several after finale and wrap party web pages last night, so I'm not sure where I read this. The writer introduced himself to Amber and she said she could use a hug since she's the most disliked person there. He said, no she wasn't. He didn't know what to say.

I too, believe she is mentally challenged and also socially challenged. Amber, by nature is not a mean person and am sure she absolutely didn't know what she was talking about. She was just lashing out at Eric the only way she knew how to express her pain after Eric's inexcusable offense against her.

I really feel her work place is being unfair. I don't think she is the only one at her former work place that ever insulted a race, ethnic group, gender or social/economic group. In fact they probably pay good money for comedians to do the same. They're just a bunch of self-righteous hypocrites as far as I'm concerned. Next time I go to Vegas, I will not give them any of my business.
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Wonder if she could sue for discrimination against her?
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Vonna;2581806;
    I read several after finale and wrap party web pages last night, so I'm not sure where I read this. The writer introduced himself to Amber and she said she could use a hug since she's the most disliked person there. He said, no she wasn't. He didn't know what to say.

I too, believe she is mentally challenged and also socially challenged. Amber, by nature is not a mean person and am sure she absolutely didn't know what she was talking about. She was just lashing out at Eric the only way she knew how to express her pain after Eric's inexcusable offense against her.

I really feel her work place is being unfair. I don't think she is the only one at her former work place that ever insulted a race, ethnic group, gender or social/economic group. In fact they probably pay good money for comedians to do the same. They're just a bunch of self-righteous hypocrites as far as I'm concerned. Next time I go to Vegas, I will not give them any of my business.

I tend to think that Amber is one of those people who has been very vey sheltered her entire life, without realizing it. I think that she believes that everyone lives and thinks as she does, and her Big Brother experience was the first time that she's ever really stepped out of the world she knows to discover just how big and different the world can be.

It is rough that she discovered the world on national TV. I would hope that this whole experience leads her to continue discovering what the worldhas to offer, and learning from people and places that are new to her. Hopefully, she won't have such an adverse reaction that she goes running back into the shell of her former life.

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2580324;
    Thanks for the link. She is still as delusional as ever. She was evicted because she was a threat?

She has obviously never met a Jew, or been to New York. Just another ignorant person with terminal diarrhea of the mouth!

Give me a break!
    I'm sure she's met plenty of Jews (at least in her time in California). She was just too stupid to know they were, since unlike her notions they don't all have hooked noses and horns.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2581907;
    I tend to think that Amber is one of those people who has been very vey sheltered her entire life, without realizing it. I think that she believes that everyone lives and thinks as she does, and her Big Brother experience was the first time that she's ever really stepped out of the world she knows to discover just how big and different the world can be.

It is rough that she discovered the world on national TV. I would hope that this whole experience leads her to continue discovering what the worldhas to offer, and learning from people and places that are new to her. Hopefully, she won't have such an adverse reaction that she goes running back into the shell of her former life.

Without knowing her & her family, it's hard to say for sure.

But IMO, she's not the sheltered person that it sounds like. Sheltered people don't claim to have abortions for non-existent pregnancies; sheltered people don't actively do illegal drugs, sheltered people don't live & work in Las Vegas on a regular basis.

There's no way she's never come across people of other religions, races, or nationalities. Not working in Vegas, sorry.

I think her viewpoints are ones that her family has passed onto her and she just never learned any different or even made an effort to know different. Which is scarry for her daughter's sake.

One can't blame her bosses, because they run a business, it's not their responsibility to guide & teach their employees in morals. They have to protect their business, and the backlash of keeping her on could be potentially threatening to their livelihood, and the livelihood of others working there.

So, tough titties Amber. She learned a hard, valuable lesson and made her own bed. I have no sympathy for her whatsoever.

Maybe she could get a job being an inspirational speaker after all this....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by hutchlover;2582200;
    Without knowing her & her family, it's hard to say for sure.

But IMO, she's not the sheltered person that it sounds like. Sheltered people don't claim to have abortions for non-existent pregnancies; sheltered people don't actively do illegal drugs, sheltered people don't live & work in Las Vegas on a regular basis.

There's no way she's never come across people of other religions, races, or nationalities. Not working in Vegas, sorry.

I think her viewpoints are ones that her family has passed onto her and she just never learned any different or even made an effort to know different. Which is scarry for her daughter's sake.

One can't blame her bosses, because they run a business, it's not their responsibility to guide & teach their employees in morals. They have to protect their business, and the backlash of keeping her on could be potentially threatening to their livelihood, and the livelihood of others working there.

So, tough titties Amber. She learned a hard, valuable lesson and made her own bed. I have no sympathy for her whatsoever.

Maybe she could get a job being an inspirational speaker after all this....

I think we're working from two different definitions of the term sheltered. I'm not speaking of the kind of sheltered that is protected from all the bad that is in the world by a family who thinks the best way to protect from it is to pretend it doesn't exist. Rather, I"m talking about the kind of sheltered who sees a single way of life and believes it is the way to live, and that everyone lives. You're right - we don't know anything about Amber's family. But it would not surprise me if abortion, drug use, and lies about pregnancy are moer the norm for members of her family than the exception. Who knows - in her family, she may be considered a good one because she's only had one child with one guy.

It would not surprise me if Amber did not have a great deal of exposure to a lifestyle other than the one that she's been living. In that way, I think its very possible that she's been very very sheltered.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast