+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would Zach have won?

FORT Newbie

Would Zach have won?

Now that all of the real suspense has gone out of the game, I have been trying to figure out if Zach would've beaten Dick in a final vote. I think that Daniele would've voted for Dick, and I think that Jen would've voted for Zach. It's just a guess, but I think that Amber would've voted for Zach. And I think that America will tell Eric to vote for Zach. I'm not saying that Jessica is a puppet by any means, but I think that she would've went with Eric and also voted for Zach. Jameka and Dustin are up int he air for me, but I'll guess and say that Dustin would've voted for Dick, and thjat Jameka would've voted for Zach.

So I guess that I'd have Zach winning by a 5-2 vote. What do you guys think would've happened?

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Re: Would Zach have won?

It might be easier to tell once we see how/why everyone votes tomorrow night....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I think Zach would've won against Dick. I think anyone would've won against Dick, except Dani = and if she doesn't win it will be because the jurors were voting on a personal level......

bha

NO, he didn't really play in the game until almost everyone was gone, no wonder his chances to win was greater. His wins except for part 1 of the last HOH competition was just luck or designed for someone like him to win, long legs for fish bowl HOH and tall with long arms and big hands for the balls veto competition. I don't wish him bad luck, I just don't see him as a winner. No way, no how.
    The Best Things in Life are Free.

Yeah! Dustin told him the entire group would have voted for him against either Donato!!
    Ain't Love Grand!

FORT Fogey

Even though Dustin said that, I don't think it would have been true. After all, Dustin has a track record of speaking for the group when he doens't represent the group's view.

When all was said and done, I think that most of the jurors did sincerely vote for who played the best game throughout, and recognized that was Dick. If the jury had been swayed more by who they liked, Zach would have won. But if they had, I think Daniele would have received more votes.

LG.

actually Dick even said in the show last night that Zach really turned on his gameplay near the end, and Jameka certainly witnessed that. I think Zach would have won a jury vote against either Donato, as he would have had votes from:

Dustin - per his comments
    Jen - based on her Donato dislike
    Amber - based on her "good people" emotional voting
    Jameka - based on his move to try to align with her late in the game

That would have been enough, and Jessica may have been feeling the sting of the Donato double-cross enough to vote for Zach too.

That is all not factoring in Eric's influence as AP, though. He might have been able to sway Jess, but I'm not sure how many more Eric would have been able to sway.

I think Zach would have had a decent chance against either Donato, but especially Dick.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2578426;
    Even though Dustin said that, I don't think it would have been true. After all, Dustin has a track record of speaking for the group when he doens't represent the group's view.
    Not this time, they were all nodding in agreement when Justin said that.
    Ain't Love Grand!

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;2578482;
    Not this time, they were all nodding in agreement when Justin said that.
    Yeah, Amber said "I agree" and "Oh yeah", and Jess nodded too, and Eric said, "This is an ironic turn of events, the six of us rooting for Zach", and Eric is also the one who told Zach that Zach would have won 6-1 and crushed either Donato.

Zach would have won America's vote against Daniele but not against Dick, I think, so Zach would have stood an even better chance against Dani than Dick but would have won regardless. He was *this* close.

FORT Newbie

Zach was the mastermind this season believe it or not, he just lost by a stupid question. Oh well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast