+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Questions for the final two

Questions for the final two

Hi everyone,

If we do get interview time with Dick and/or Daniele, what questions would you like answered? Post here and I will do my best to ask them, assuming we get access to them after the finale.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Re: Questions for the final two

Dick - Which was harder for you? Making it to the Final 2, or being in the house with your estranged daughter?
    Wake up and be awesome

FORT Fogey

How early in the game did both of you realize that allying with each other instead of working to get the other one out was the best route?

How did you feel after employing your tactics of getting people off kilter by being so aggressively verbal (not including the pots banging)? Did you just go back to normal toward your targets, did you ever apologize or explain anything or did you mean the stuff you said in your rants? Will you apologize for getting so personal, even if it did work and it was just strategy and you would do it all again anyway?

Good questions so far, and I did get confirmation that we will be speaking to them, so feel free to add more!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Of all the houseguests, with whom do you plan to keep in contact and who would you avoid?
    If the two of you were not the winners, who would you like to see in your place?
    What was the worst moment you had in the house after the initial moment where you knew about each other?
    How do you think your relationship has progressed and are you optimistic about its future? Even if Dick wins, Dani?
    What was your favorite moment that had to do with other houseguests?
    Is there anything that was not aired that the viewing audience should know or something funny that happened that we missed?
    What luxury did you miss most from the outside world, not people.
    What is the first thing you plan to do once all this BB is over, not Disneyworld.? The first "normal" thing.
    What, if anything, did you find out about yourself that you did not know, or what did you find out that you wish you did not know about yourself?
    Did you ever think about how you looked to the outside world and change what you would say or do accordingly?
    Do you feel like you are walking away with clean hands?
    If you were not sitting in this position and had gotten voted out, would you have gotten along with each other in the sequester house?

Ok, sorry, these are all things I would like to know. Sorry for the overkill, but I have been wanting to know all this stuff, sooo...

Oh, and also, if you had a shot at doubling the money right now by doing it again, this minute with no decision from the house yet, would you do it? could you be in the house for 3 more months together but with a shot at a mil each? would you still align and still employ the same methods?

What don't we know about you that you think we should? How do you think people view you and how would you like to be remembered? Do you plan on watching all the tapes of the shows or are you just happy to win and move on? Which houseguests do you think will be the most surprised by the outside world's view of them? Which houseguest is most likely to parlay this into something bigger than this?

I'm on a roll.

Are you going after The Amazing Race next?
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

I have been wanting to ask them this all week:

Asked of each seperately.....

Which would you rather have -- the money or a good relationship with your father/daughter?

And to Daniele:
    How would you have reacted to and treated Dick in the house if he hadn't been your father? (i.e. the "evelness", etc. - through the other houseguests' eyes).....

I may have more. Thanks for asking!

How did you feel about Eric once you found out that he was America's Player?

Do you think that if Eric had played his own game, you would have been in the F2, specifically since the vote to evict Amber was pivotal and not what Jessica wanted but what America wanted?

Who was the houseguest that most surprised you?

Who do you wish had lastest longer in the house?
    I love TAR!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast