+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617

Thread: 9/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 9/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Did anyone catch when they were talking about who would win, Dani said she thought ED would win and vice versa. But when Dani said it she had that look on her face like, "you better not win" Then ED saying, "have you ever won $550 thousand?" he's just automatically combining it. These 2 have absolutely no chance of mending their relationship, especially where money is involved. That's what started their issues to begin with!

☆ Janie Queen of BB cottoncandy's Avatar

The best was seeing the unintentional contrast between Jameka breaking down and praying vs Jen saying "can we get some white belts in here?" and then showing Jameka chanting, and then Jen walks by and says "NOW I hide the eggs!"

Poor Amber, totally delusional. I hope she can look back and laugh.

Wish we could have seen more of some of the first houseguests to go. We didn't really get to know them very well.

The worst was seeing Dick point his lit cigarette in at Jen and jab at her when she was grabbing at his cigarettes after he blew smoke in her face. At least we didn't see another montage of Dick loosening his lungs and spitting it out all over the yard, sink, hot tub, etc. I won't miss that.

I'm probably lying... spinozasright's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cottoncandy;2576615;
    The best was seeing the unintentional contrast between Jameka breaking down and praying vs Jen saying "can we get some white belts in here?" and then showing Jameka chanting, and then Jen walks by and says "NOW I hide the eggs!"
    I know! That was hysterical and whether intentional or not, contrasted both whack jobs perfectly. I giggled out loud.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the bitter jury members (Jen, Dustbin, Amber) realize that D&D aren't going to let them take a pound of flesh with recriminating questions... They don't care who wins, they're not going to take any crap from the jury (involuntary award committee).

This has the potential for Dick to abuse them more than he did during the game; I mean he now has nothing to lose... D&D won it all.

I wonder how many of the jury will be smart enough to realize that they're more vulnerable tonight, not less? (probably not Jen, Jamesus, Amber or Dustbin (who's still wearing his nasty little undershirt)

Could be fun!

This will be a fun jury episode if for no other reason than it won't have the final two defending their actions to the morally superior-acting jury members. D&D shouldn't care what they say and shouldn't put up with the typical jury BS. For once jury members won't be able to think it still all about them. No appeasement should be given (except of course Eric apologizing profusely for the AP). We won, you suck, cast our votes, see ya'.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2575532;
    This was a cleverly produced look back. I enjoyed it, and Dick was a very good host. Even though I thought his tactics all season were crap and psychologically hurtful, when he is relaxed and playful as he was here, he is a delight to watch. Dani, not so much.

Bring on Tuesday.
    Regretably I could see that getting him some kind of reality TV hosting gig, like House Calls....charm and snark...He'd have to curb the curses though... that could be hard.
    Dani was a total drip through 90% of it, perking up only during the Jen bashing and similar highlights.
    I hadn't seen the infamous iced tea fight before...very weird...Jen just stands there with an occasional sputter while first Dani and then Dick rant at her and throw things at her. Just stood there frozen. Some kind of weird abusive childhood???

I just don't understand why the Finale couldn't be 2 hours tonight. Allison G said the other day when asked that she would love to have 2 hours write to CBS. Well I know alot of people did especially with this year being AP it is never long enough and too much is crammed into 1 hour. I also don't know why the Sunday show was a replay of the house for the year. THey could have at least done the jury questions on this show so it would free up time on FInale night and would have made it more interesting. There is no reason for a 1 hour show when they give Survivor 3 hours and tonight there was time in the schedule for it because the only thing that is on after is a repeat of NCIS how was this more important than giving more time to this show?

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cottoncandy;2576615;
    The best was seeing the unintentional contrast between Jameka breaking down and praying vs Jen saying "can we get some white belts in here?"
    Funny how people view the same thing differently. What I saw there was a Christian doing her thing quietly on her own. Not flaunting her religion, not trying to prove how much better she is, not proselytizing to the other houseguests. Just a lone woman practicing her faith in the manner in which she was raised.

Like Dick I don't believe in God. Or, at least, I don't bother trying to figure out whether or not he exists. But unlike Dick, I don't denigrate those who chose to believe.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2577507;
    Funny how people view the same thing differently. What I saw there was a Christian doing her thing quietly on her own. Not flaunting her religion, not trying to prove how much better she is, not proselytizing to the other houseguests. Just a lone woman practicing her faith in the manner in which she was raised.

Like Dick I don't believe in God. Or, at least, I don't bother trying to figure out whether or not he exists. But unlike Dick, I don't denigrate those who chose to believe.
    Very well said. I'm sure neither you nor I proselytize about how we feel, Uncle David. Nor do we laugh at people like Jameka. Live and let live.

+ Reply to Thread