+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930

Thread: 9/11 show discussion thread **spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 9/11 show discussion thread **spoilers**

I'm about 60:40 towards Dick and Daniele having a relationship after the show. The problems that they've had in the past have not been resolved while they've been in the house. But they have figured out how to communicate a bit. So they're in better shape than they were at the beginning of the Summer. Dick has stated his desire for them to really work to fix things. Daniele has not. She may not have said anything because she doesn't want to work to fix things. Or she may not have said anything because she doesn't want to play out her family's future on national TV. I think its up to Daniele -- but their chances are better now than they have been for a while.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;2570848;
    Like the week Dustin was evicted, even though America wanted it and he had to vote that way, if he really wanted Dick out he could've done it but lost at one task.....
    This is very true.... But the thing Eric was trying to protect was that he knew he would be forced to vote Dustin and then there would be the random vote problem again that he would have to explain. He knew being forced to vote out Dustin would cost him his alliance and trust with Jess, so he went with the vote and decided to come up with a strategy where he would be able to vote that way with Jess knowing. I'm sure America wanted Dustin out (because at that point he was SO annoying), but they inadvertently helped D&D (probably) win this game.

Had Eric been thinking ahead a little more...he would have given up the task that said get Dustin nominated, and fought to have someone nom'ed that he didn't believe America would want out. In fact, it would have been risky, but he should have asked to be the pawn himself, therefore eliminating America's vote altogether. I'm sure it was difficult for him to guess who America would force him to vote out. I'm sure it never occurred to him that anyone out there would want to save Dick. (I sure as he-- can't fathom it)
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

FORT Regular

I agree about Eric. While I do feel he is genuinely upset about AP voting it's because it got him booted out along with Jessica. It all backfired. He didn't seem all that upset with Dustin or Amber going at the time. But, no one needed to listen to him about Dustin or Amber, they did that all on their own. I do think it will be fascinating when the AP reveal comes down.

The thing that sticks out from Tuesday's show is Jameka mouthing "Whatever" when Dick gave his good-bye speech on tape. Loved that. Dick, you have NO chance of winning and yeah, Dick, even against Zach.

I don't really care who wins at this point. I'd rather watch what's going on in the sequester house. Too bad there isn't a Big Brother's Sequester House show.

FORT Newbie

God finally answered my prayers and got around to sending Jameka packing. I praise him, taste him, smell him, etc, etc ad nauseum.

If Dick and Danielle make it to the final two, this will become my favorite season of Big Brother (and I've watched every one). It would be perfect to have two family members, the most obvious alliance in the house all season, make it to the final two with essentially no "friends" in the sequester house to help them along. This is clearly hard to do and would not have ever happened except for the audience's ability to control Eric's votes.

Zach does not deserve the win so I hope he doesn't make it to the final two. The Big Brother Jury generally can not see beyond their own personal agenda with players using votes as a way to avenge a wrong rather than reward the best player (who would be Danielle by the way).

Good luck Donatos!

I've been flip-flopping between and ED/Zach F2 and a Double D F2 - the former would be more interesting to watch with an unknown outcome. The latter would be more ho-hum in terms of entertainment value, although I believe the Donatos have earned every penny of the 1st and 2nd prize!!!!

I am rooting for a Zach/ED final two. Those two are the only ones out of these three that I wouldn't mind winning.

Im HOPING for a Zach/Dick final 2...because I still think Zach would beat him hands down.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2571224;
    Im HOPING for a Zach/Dick final 2...because I still think Zach would beat him hands down.
    Me too angelic_one. I know you were like me at one time, liking Dick, but he's been a Bear of late and I've 'bout had enough of his loud lip!
    We all know who Jen will vote for. Dick has been such a disappointment, the way he's just been in everybodys face so much. Dani is the only one putting up with him, but even that could be fake at this point... she wants to win and she's the only one that Dick can tolerate. After the show, it wouldn't surprise me if she tells him to leave her alone, yet again.
    He'll learn!

+ Reply to Thread