+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother 9/9 Recap: Black & White and Dick's all over

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Big Brother 9/9 Recap: Black & White and Dick's all over

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL? No? WHAT? Okay then. You'll have to settle for Big Brother. Your beloved roseskid is off doing something worthy with her time, so you're stuck with me tonight! As the show opens we're reminded of the bloodbath that was Thursday. Dick & Daniele betrayed their alliance with Eric and Jessica and within 20 minutes Eric & Jessica were smooching off camera somewhere. Ultimately, the show ended with the HOH hanging in the balance. Who would it be and who would get nominated? Find out tonight!

Flashbacks R Us

We're treated to TV from the 50's in black & white to be reminded again of Thursday when Jess and Eric got evicted. Daniele says she could barely look at Jessica because she broke the alliance with them and then proceeded to say it was because it wasn't in her or Daddy's best interest. Funny how that same theory doesn't seem to apply to anyone else in the house according to the Donato's. It's okay for them to do it, but nobody else should play the game the way it's best for them. Whatever Daniele! Jessica says her goodbye to Eric and Jameka, because for some reason the rest of the housemorons don't come to say goodbye. She tells them both to focus on the game and Eric professes his love saying he'll do it for her. She gives a hug and a booyah to them and off she goes.

Dick professes his sincerest apologies to Eric who then says that he expected it. Dick believe the entire state of Kansas is now mad at the Donato's. I'm guessing the state of Kansas might have better things to worry about, but okay. If you say so. Eric asks Daniele why she didn't just tell him, all he wanted was to spend those days with Jessica knowing she was leaving, especially because there would have been nothing he was going to be able to do to change their minds. Daniele then lies professes that it was a last minute decision and she's shaking. Suuuuuure it's not personal Daniele. We believe you.

Dealing with the Devil

Jameka tells us the only reason she's here is because she made a deal with ED. One hour before the live show, Dick approached Jameka and gave her the following deal conditions:
    "One deal. No negotiations No nothing. This is it. Yes or no. You stay-you go. Okay? If we vote to keep you in, you get HOH you do not put me & Daniele up together. The next two weeks, anything you have is ours. You don't have a vote. It's ours. That will carry you the final 3. No fingers crossed. No backing out. No telling Eric. That's the deal. It is what it is. That's the end of the story. Do you promise on the Bible?"

Jameka tells the Devil that she doesn't need to promise on the bible, that her word is all she has. Dick also tells her that if she tells Eric or Jessica, that he and Daniele will communicate and she'll be gone. That's quite a deal. It was nervewracking for Jameka, but she finally realizes she needs to look out for herself.

More rehashing Dick's HOH win while he professes from the diary room that he just took his best guess. He was excited to get to final 4, but quickly set his sights on what comes next. The Donatos' and Zach jump around like schoolgirls with excitement. Zach tells us that Dick keeps telling him "final 3 final 3. Hopefully they'll stick to their word." Okay Zach. Let's give you a refresher course. Dick and Daniele had a tight alliance with Jessica and Eric. Did you not just see it implode before your eyes? Do you not understand that they are using you until you whither up and go away? Not to mention the mocking done behind your back. Oh Zach. I hope you have a good support team after this.

Dick is now shown putting Jameka and Eric on the block and Zach was thrilled his name didn't come up. (No, folks, it's not a recap show. It sure feels like one, doesn't it?) We're shown the bouncing balls competition with the ominious Daniele saying "Eric knows it's do or die". Zach finally thinks he has power....great power. All while we are treated to trumpets usually reserved for Kings. I guess they think he's the king now! Dani hugs the crying Jameka telling her she promises she won't go home (why does anyone ever believe Daniele?). Jameka feels safe from this eviction and in a stunning turn of events, Zach doesn't use the power of veto (IDIOT) and Daniele actually does what she said she would do and she and Zach vote to evict Eric. We're treated to Daniele saying that Eric is one of the biggest liars in the game and he's betrayed many people. Pot. Kettle. Black. Why is it that I can use that phrase in every one of my recaps? Daniele JUST betrayed Eric and Jessica in one fell swoop, but ERIC is the big betrayer. I wish you could see me roling my eyes. She does however tell Eric to give Jen their regards (the little twit can actually be sarcastic), to which Eric says he hopes she dead by shark attack. Wow. I've heard car accident, accidental drowning. But SHARK ATTACK? I think Eric and Jess are the ones dead by shark attack this week.

Send directly to voicemail. Do not pass Go

I'm hoping the black and white flaskbacks can now be put to rest for the week. Jameka realizes now that Eric is gone that she's truly on her own and that she's going to decrease and let God increase and let him do his thing. She hopes she can pull this thing out. There's a little final four celebration before more plotting and deviousness begins. Doesn't last long. Daniele and Dick went to do the Donato WhisperŠ but Zach is lurking and eavesdropping. They discuss how they really do need to get rid of him and Daniele chimes in "then we'll have betrayed everybody. I think that's so funny". Okay, I'm not going to say it again, but if you think back to the dark colored pot, you'll understand. Zach then pops his head in the room, as if on command, saying "you better not send me packing". Daniele gives a stunning DR session telling us Zach reminds her of the friend who calls your cellphone, but you ignore it and then go listen to the voicemail. Okay, all you friends of Daniele out there. Who is now saying to themselves...."that BITCH. She's done that to ME". Yup, I bet there's a bunch of you out there.

Yippee!! New pictures. Finally no more of that awful *sob* picture of Jen

The dreaded memory wall rids itself of the standard houseguest pictures and instead each frame is replaced with a photo of various competitions that have occurred this season on Big Brother. The final four have to study these pictures for the upcoming HOH competition, but they're not sure why they're studying them. Here's a hint geniuses...there's going to be this contest where you're asked a series of questions and one of you wins that lovely room upstairs fully equipped with a spy cam, cereal and a CD player. Yay!!! Jeez. What do you THINK the pictures are for?

Since Julie has the best hours in television history, she's not available for "Picture This", this week's HOH competition. Dick, as reigning HOH, gets to read the rules and the questions for this competition. Everyone is dying to win and get the show on the road. They have to be the first to get to 7 correct answers to win HOH.
    Question 1: In the picture of For Those About to Slop, how many black guitars are standing upright in their guitar stand? Dani 4, Jameka 2, Zach 1. Answer is 1.

Question 2: How many houeguests are NOT wearing bunny suits in Let's Make a Duel? Daniele 5, Jameka 5, Zach 5. Answer 5.

Question 3. In the picture of Name that Pie, what was the blue teams' score? Jameka 6, Daniele 6, Zach 6. Answer 6.

Thusfar we have Jameka with 2, Daniele with 2 and Zach with 3 correct answers

Question 4: In the picture of the competition known as Shot for Shot, what color is Dustin's shirt? Jameka: grey. Zach: blue. Daniele: blue. Answer: blue

Question 5: In the picture of Cut-Throat Christmas, how many houseguests were wearing sunglasses? Jameka: 1, Zach 3, Daniele 4. Answer 4.

Score is Jameka with 2, Zach and Daniele each with 4.

Question 6. Who is wearing a bowtie in the picture of the competition The Mad Hatter? Jameka: Mike. Zach: Mike. Daniele. Mike. Answer: Mike.

Question 7: In the picture of the Humpty Scramble, how many swirl mats can be seen reflected in the window? Jameka: 2, Zach 2, Daniele 2. Answer 2

Score is Jameka 4, Daniele and Zach 6, both needing 1 more to win

Question 8: Are there any rats in the cage in the picture of Cat Scratch Veto? Jameka: no. Zach: no, Daniele: no. Answer No.

Zach and Daniele are now tied and will go to a tiebreaker to win HOH

Zach and Daniele stand back to back on the top of the staircase .

The number question/answer - the closest answer without going over wins the HOH competition

Tiebreaker question: What was the total number of houseguests in the 13 competition pictures on the memory wall? Daniele: 58, Zach: 59. Answer: 69

Zach wins HOH. Daniele and Dick sulk until they realize that they are still in a good position with him winning. They held up their end of the bargain and are hoping he'll hold up his part. Zach's quite impressed with his power and can't wait to start weilding it.

Dani sulks in her bedroom. She wishes they would have kept Amber because she never would have won an HOH. Way to go Daniele. You're such a sweetie pie! She continues to whine about how she should have counted the guitars in the picture to get it right. Daddy tries to console her by telling her they can do it. There are 3 of them and Jameka, who's terrible. The only thing that could screw it up is Jameka winning POV. Dani fades to commercial muttering "this sucks this sucks this sucks". Way to broaden your vocabulary.

We're then treated to Zach's HOH and his pictures and letter. Once again, nobody really wants to be there so they quickly exit and let Zach to read his letter. He narrates the letter from his parents sounding like it was written to a 13 year old, not a 30 year old, but it was nice. It gave him lots of strength to forge ahead. He's excited with this newfound strength.

Dick and Zach discuss who should go up. It's obvious it is going to be one of the Donato's. They're rehashing who in the jury house would vote for them. Dick is planting the seed that Jameka needs to go. Zach proclaims that the line in the sand is drawn and he's not sure what to do. He approaches Jameka and tells her that he's been playing the game alone for so long and hoping that the 2 of them can get through this together. He claims he wants to put Dick & Daniele up. I think I may have heard a "Praise God" in there from Jameka, but I'm not sure. He tells Jameka to play her ass of for the POV and he'll take her to the final 3. Jameka knows she has no choice.

Who had your back?
    Dani goes to the HOH room to talk to King Zach. She wants to know if he'll put both she and her dad up. Dani tells him he has NO chance to win against Jameka. She proclaims that Dick has played the game the best in the house. Zach disagrees, but okay. He said he struck fear into people and it worked. Dani is getting quite snippy as Zach says he's played under the radar for 2/3 of the game when she quips "I'm not trying to be mean, but you think you played under the radar, for the first half of the game people wanted you out. There were people who defended you." Zach says it's a little luck to which Dani says "that's not luck Zach. People had your back. My Dad". Zach in no way believes Dick had his back. Dani sits back muttering and rolling her eyes. She's planting the seed that Dick had his back the whole time. He said he spent a whole month playing chess alone and eating alone. He needs to play for himself now. She leaves the HOH and Zach says "your dad's an idiot". Way to realize that on day 70 Zach.

Dani and Dick talk about how they think he's putting them up. Dick just says that they need to win the POV. Zach and Dick have a short discussion about having a deal and hoping he doesn't break the deal. Now Dick's saying that Daniele had Zach's back since Nick left. Um, hello. For someone who's back was supposedly "had" for a long time now, he's been pretty much an outcast unless needed. I don't think that's "having your back".

It's time for the nomination ceremony and the final four sit at the tiny little table. Zach brings out the nomination box and informs everyone that it's a game for $500,000. No joke. He just wanted to play - he started stepping it up and he's still playing. He feels like he did it on his own and he had no confirmation from anyone that he had friends. He was happy that someone here has restored his faith in God (I'm guessing that's Jameka, since I think Dick's god may be Marlboro). With that, he pulls the final key and Jameka is safe. He tells Dick and Daniele he nominated them because they both rule this game. Dick's tactics are awful, but they work. Daniele's won 6 things. But, he would rather give Jameka a chance and have a level playing field. Nobody had the stones to muscle them out.

This meeting is adjourned. This recap is adjourned. Stay tuned for a special LIVE eviction on Tuesday and the results of the POV.

'She my American Idol' SoStacieFan's Avatar

Re: Big Brother 9/9 Recap: Black & White and Dick's all over

Where do I start?

Even playfield? It's Jameka's fault she wrote down 5 for HOH competitions she was willing to sit out during that one POV comp. She has nobody to blame but herself. Now if the Donatos win the veto, Jameka WILL go home.
    For some reason I have a strong dislike for hip-hop/rap music.

Great recap, Marybeth. I missed the show and I enjoyed your recap so much more than viewing the actual show.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Thank you SO MUCH, Marybeth!

Awesome recap, marybeth!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Okay, all you friends of Daniele out there. Who is now saying to themselves...."that BITCH. She's done that to ME". Yup, I bet there's a bunch of you out there.
    Great recap, marybeth!

I love how Zach thinks he's some great mastermind now. Pff.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

we were out last night and our satellite went out - so no BB on our DVR.

thanks so much for the recap! I would have been really bummed without it!

Excellent recap, Marybeth!
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I'm probably lying... spinozasright's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SoStacieFan;2565318;
    Where do I start?

Even playfield? It's Jameka's fault she wrote down 5 for HOH competitions she was willing to sit out during that one POV comp. She has nobody to blame but herself. Now if the Donatos win the veto, Jameka WILL go home.
    Great recap, thanks!
    I loved too how D&D were just smirking and laughing at Zach's "speech" to 3 people.

I don't know how to tell him, but Jamesus has been playing her "best" all the way till now. The great thing about being truly mediocre is that you're ALWAYS at your best. Poor Zach. I have a feeling that D&D are not done sticking it to him. I giggled too at Dani saying that "now we've betrayed everybody." So many of the hampsters like to pretend that what they do is ok, but everyone else are betrayers. Dani and Dick call it what it is.

If his Zach's plan depends on Jamesus getting off her butt and actually doing something, he's toast.

Marybeth, thanks for a wonderful recap filled with your special wit. Excellent job, friend.
    I'm guessing the state of Kansas might have better things to worry about, but okay. If you say so.

Send directly to voicemail. Do not pass Go.

Okay, all you friends of Daniele out there. Who is now saying to themselves...."that BITCH. She's done that to ME". Yup, I bet there's a bunch of you out there.

Yippee!! New pictures. Finally no more of that awful *sob* picture of Jen.

Here's a hint geniuses...there's going to be this contest where you're asked a series of questions and one of you wins that lovely room upstairs fully equipped with a spy cam, cereal and a CD player.

Since Julie has the best hours in television history, she's not available for "Picture This", this week's HOH competition.

I think I may have heard a "Praise God" in there from Jameka, but I'm not sure.

For someone who's back was supposedly "had" for a long time now, he's been pretty much an outcast unless needed. I don't think that's "having your back".

(I'm guessing that's Jameka, since I think Dick's god may be Marlboro).
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast