Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: 9/9 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Re: 9/9 Show Discussion **spoilers**

The jury chooses between the final 2.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by spinozasright;2565213;
    I know, poor Zach. Last week I was excited that he was stepping up and earning a place in the end game. I could still probably feel that way if he doesn't say another word for the rest of the week.

What's wrong with him? Why is he sooo uncomortable in his own skin?
    Zach is awkward and has some social issues. Other posters have mentioned that he may have a mild form of autism. I feel sad that he has been ostracized by the other people.

that had to be the funniest nomination ceremony in BB history

first off, i mean it wasn't many options of who was going up on the block

a little tiny table and 1 key, the speech, the back and forth

Zach "The Warrior" took a stand; defended Jameka's honor and every HG that came before him that faced the wrath of The Donatos

-----

Dani is ruthless, she went in there to intimidate Zach; then went and got reinforcement (Daddy)

too funny... them 2 have played they ass off give'm credit

FORT Regular

Zach should have gotten Dani out the first time he was HOH. This week may be too late. I certainly like Dani and Dick's chances over Zach and Jam in the POV.

The sad thing is, if Dick was nominated the first week, I bet Dani would have voted him out. And I bet the first time outside the house that Dick actually tries acting like her father, Dani will bail and not talk to him for another number of years. Unless, Dick wins the 500 grand, and she'll certainly be Daddy's Little Girl then.

FORT Fan

Last night the Donatos and Zach all displayed moments of overly inflated egos,and smugness.They all three used each other to further themselves in the game. The Donatos celebrating in the room without Zach was sort of natural in that they are more then alliance they are family ,uhduh Zach. I do not believe Dick and Daniele were that surprised to be nominated,just perturbed with Zach. The fact is Zach's nomination speech was pretty transparent as to his real motives. He is trying to act as though in the last few days he has totally transformed himself into a man of faith. I do not buy what he is trying to sell. If I had been there I would have a difficult time keeping my mouth shut.

I was so sad when Zach won HoH. I wanted Jameka to win bevcause ya know, God is Gansta! Go Jameka

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Goalwatcher;2565159;
    I was excited to watch an episode of Dr. 90210 last week just to see Will. It just happened to be the episode where Will slices a genital wart off of Boogie's...ya know. I am no longer excited, but rather as disgusted as I was when Boogie and Erika were snogging and/or shagging on BB.

*Queasy*
    Heh, that is pretty funny! The one I saw, he was applying botox to a guy's armpits. The guy was a bartender at "one of LA's hottest clubs, La Duex". Turns out by using botox, it prevents sweating, this guy had an excessive sweating problem. Ya know, when Dr. Will was on BB the first time and said he was a doctor, I was really impressed. But now seeing the kind of procedures he does, not so much ( I know he really IS a doc and all, but still)

Did not realize Will was on Dr. 90210. Watch it time to time..have to set my Tivo.

Back to the show..can't wait to see who's HOH, hoping for the Ds since they played very well and escaped eviction despite being a 2 person alliance. But OK if Zach gets it too.

I had to watch it on the CBS site since the other show ran over. Dick and Daniele can dish it out but they can't take it. When someone does to them first what they were going to do, they act all indignant and like they were betrayed. I absolutely cannot stand either of them but unfortunately they will likely be in the final two because they aren't going to vote against each other. I really hope CBS goes back to the TOTAL stranger aspect of the game next season because I can't watch it again if there are any more twists with prior relationships. And of course I blame the houseguests for not breaking up all the pairs to begin with. I'll watch it to the end but I won't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2566739;
    I had to watch it on the CBS site since the other show ran over. Dick and Daniele can dish it out but they can't take it. When someone does to them first what they were going to do, they act all indignant and like they were betrayed. I absolutely cannot stand either of them but unfortunately they will likely be in the final two because they aren't going to vote against each other. I really hope CBS goes back to the TOTAL stranger aspect of the game next season because I can't watch it again if there are any more twists with prior relationships. And of course I blame the houseguests for not breaking up all the pairs to begin with. I'll watch it to the end but I won't like it.
    Nice to see you on this thread. I totally agree! When Zach put D&D up, I thought, "Finally!", followed shortly by, "A day late and a dollar short. If one of them wins, the other houseguests can only blame themselves for not breaking up that alliance sooner."

+ Reply to Thread