+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 165657585960616263646566

Thread: 9/6 Show discussion thread **spoilers**

Re: 9/6 Show discussion thread **spoilers**

Goodness, I have a lot of catching up to do...sorry..

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2561750;
    Yup!

For exactly that reason. They didn't know the rules of the game. They couldn't know they had to win over someone they didn't know existed. It was pure luck that Dick won over "America". No gameplay involved.
    Hence, IMO, the whole point of the AP twist. After the last two seasons (Boogie and Maggie ), I imagine CBS dreamt up this twist with a "favorite" finally winning, with a little help from America. Of course, this is just my speculation, but letting the HG know of this "twist" would have taken away from the value of it.

I don't think it was "pure luck" he won over America. Read the posts in his thread prior to the premier...many decided they hated him before ever seeing a single episode. People just like him, as baffling as it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by bha;2561993;
    With a Jameka/Zach F2, you get the feeling of "Is this all there is" and a very unfinished feeling to this season. It would be something I don't want to see.

Yep..sort of (well a lot) like with Maggie/Ivette and Boogie/Erica. Two really good seasons with every anti-climatic finales. I have almost decided I am not going to waste an hour of my life watching a Jameka/Zach finale (which is sad knowing how much time I have spent watching the feeds/show).

Quote Originally Posted by bha;2562065;
    Zach would get the respect .. and Jameka would get $500K.
    Maybe...depending on D/D. She would get Amber/Dustin for sure. Eric (thus, America) would probably go to Zach, and Jen would probably go to Zach. So, that leaves D/D with the final votes. Dani is close with both, and Dick respects "good gameplay" (which Jameka has NONE, NIL, ZERO, IMO)...

Quote Originally Posted by ilovedanielle;2561501;
    What does anyone know about the mystery blue ball in Jameka's tube. I have thought about it and since Dick was HOH nothing would have changed. But Jameka was about to have a nervous breakdown.
    Pretty much nothing... even on the live feeds. But, possibly, had Jameka won POV, Jameka and Zach could have voted to evict Dani, which would have changed everything. I don't think ED planted it, but that is based purely on speculation. I think he is smart enough to know how many cameras are on him and that if there is any "question" that the tapes would be reviewed.
    Last edited by fluff; 09-08-2007 at 02:16 PM.

I'm probably lying... spinozasright's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ldcook77;2562207;
    Goodness, I have a lot of catching up to do...sorry..

Hence, IMO, the whole point of the AP twist. After the last two seasons (Boogie and Maggie ), I imagine CBS dreamt up this twist with a "favorite" finally winning, with a little help from America. Of course, this is just my speculation, but letting the HG know of this "twist" would have taken away from the value of it.

I don't think it was "pure luck" he won over America. Read the posts in his thread prior to the premier...many decided they hated him before ever seeing a single episode. People just like him, as baffling as it seems.

Yep..sort of (well a lot) like with Maggie/Ivette and Boogie/Erica. Two really good seasons with every anti-climatic finales. I have almost decided I am not going to waste an hour of my life watching a Jameka/Zach finale (which is sad knowing how much time I have spent watching the feeds/show).

Maybe...depending on D/D. She would get Amber/Dustin for sure. Eric (thus, America) would probably go to Zach, and Jen would probably go to Zach. So, that leaves D/D with the final votes. Dani is close with both, and Dick respects "good gameplay" (which Jameka has NONE, NIL, ZERO, IMO)...

Pretty much nothing... even on the live feeds. But, possibly, had Jameka won POV, Jameka and Zach could have voted to evict Dani, which would have changed everything. I don't think ED planted it, but that is based purely on speculation. I think he is smart enough to know how many cameras are on him and that if there is any "question" that the tapes would be reviewed.
    A really nice, patient, summary Cookie!

Yeah, it's going to be fun watching either Zach or one of the DD's putting Jamesus and one of their own on the block - THEN VOTING HER COMPLETELY INEPT BUTT OUT.

No way any of the real players want a chance of sitting next to J in the final. Just no way. They've kept her because she's no threat in competitions and they see it as a tiny risk that with three to one against her, she's going to start now. Hard to see anyway it's not going to be D&D and Zach battling it out for the last HOH.

Then again... Who knows for sure?!

Anyone other than Jamesus winning would be fine with me. They've all taken major risks and significant heat to get where they are, except for her.

It's easy to see why a lot of people are pissed at Dick, he and Dani got rid of Mike, Jen, Eric and Jess and they each had supporters. The house handed him Dustin on a platter (or at least Dustin handed him Dustin with his own arrogance).
    Last edited by fluff; 09-08-2007 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2561373;
    Did they say there was going to be another live eviction this Tuesday??? I missed that, if so. Normally this is a full week with normal schedule. Thursday they'd go down to the final three. Three part HOH comps take place Thursday night, Friday night, and Saturday with the 3rd eviction taking place Sunday night. Final two are only in the house for Sunday through Tuesday night the 18th.

But again.. did they say there was a live eviction this Tuesday? Yipes.
    Yes, I remember Julie saying that there was a live eviction vote on Tuesday. The TV monitor next to her said it also. I'll try to get a screencap later.

Everything's moving so quickly! It's so hard to take it all in.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;2561358;
    Crossing Guard, I believe the finale is on the 18th (a Tuesday).
    Thanks waywyrd!
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Okay, here's the screencap:

Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread