+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Big Brother 9/4 Recap: Janelle gets Dick all Hot & Bothered

Big Brother 9/4 Recap: Janelle gets Dick all Hot & Bothered

Welcome back everyone to another Tuesday night show of boredom, belligerence, and buxom blondes. Big thanks to Lucy, for taking the time out to sit through this garbage and be able to turn in a stellar recap to a not so stellar show. On Sunday, Zach, the new HOH, nominated Jessica and Jameka to the surprise of them but not so much to the rest of us. A luxury competition was done and the women walked away with a shopping spree and the men sat sad and dejected since they get nothingÖexcept a summer off work to do as they please and have others listen to them as they bitch about it. Enough about what has happened; letís get down to whatís going to happen tonight. Snuggle up with your favorite cretin and letís get ready to wade through this hot mess.

Me Zach, Me Crush Dreams
    Immediately following the nomination ceremony, Jessica and Jameka are upset about being put on the block. During the nominations speech, Jessica is shooting Zach some serious daggers, he is not phased though and continues on with his blathering. Zach mentions to the camera that he has all the power and is a dream crusher. More like a nightmare creator, his ugly mug haunts me nightly. Jameka is so disappointed that Dick and Daniele were not put on the block this week. Mmmmmm Hmmmmm, is me agreeing to that statement. Jessica is mad that she did not push harder for Zach to go last week. Eric thinks he let Jessica down and frankly, I agree, and I suspect that Jessica does as well.

Jessica and Jameka take off for the nearest bedroom to comfort each other over this horrible travesty that has befallen them today. They make it seem like both of their families died in horrible tragedies they way they are acting. Jameka thinks Zach is a liar for saying that it was not personal. The topic moves onto the POV competition and how Eric has to win. They are counting on the person who has won one competition this whole season. Not very smart!

Meanwhile, up in the HOH room, Daniele and Zach are discussing how pissed that Jessica was during the nomination ceremony. Zach does not feel bad because she never came up to defend herself and he wanted her to grovel at his feetÖso he could probably look down her shirt. They comment that she is leaving all her work up to Eric and that was not a smart move on her part. Daniele thinks Eric is shady because he has twitchy eyes, I think Daniele is shady because she looks like she hasnít eaten in a year. They both agree that worst case scenario would be Eric winning POV.

Downstairs, Eric is feeling all bad and lounging around on the couch looking for anyone who will give him attention. Jameka comes along and he starts to tell her how bad he feels that Jessica is on the block. He tells Jameka how hard this whole thing is on him and he doesnít know what heís going to do to make it up to her. Wait, does it seem like heís going to cry? Wait for it, wait for it. We have tears, Eric is letting it go and he is full on crying. I laugh so hard because I just love the site of adults crying on TV over stupid reasons.

Iím Not Really A Waitress (My favorite OPI color)
    To lighten the mood of the day, the group gathers for dinner around the big table. Jessica starts talking about being in Girl Scouts and how one day she was asked what she wanted to be when she grew up. She told her group that she wanted to be the first Female President or a Waitress. The group all laughs and Dick really gets into it, he thinks itís hilarious. Daniele gives a heartfelt speech to the TV viewers about being a waitress and what a wonderful job it is. Iím convinced, Iím quitting my job and I too am going to be a waitress!

Back at the table, her father is still carrying on about being a waitress. Which I donít understand why, he is a bar tender, kind of like a waitress. Daniele gets mad at him and starts to whine. Shocking, no? She gets up and storms out of the room with Dick hot on her heels. He tells her he canít say anything without her blowing it out of proportion and her getting mad at him. She is mature and ignores him and then starts to yell at him. She is really a snotty, little bitch, and I canít believe that Dick puts up with that from her. He leaves the room and goes outside to the couch. He talks to himself and openly mocks her, ensuring that they will continue to have a strained relationship.

A Naughty Night for Dick in Janelleís Bedroom
    Eventually, all the houseguests head off to bed to get a nice night sleep in anticipation of the upcoming Veto competition. While they are all sleeping, a blast from the past sneaks in, itís Janelle. Zach announces to everyone, itís time for the veto and they need to get up. They all jump out of bed and head to the backyard to find it looking like a huge bedroom that Pepto Bismol was splashed all over. There is a huge screen with Janelleís picture on it and Eric promptly mocks her. Janelle pops out from the back and everyone is excited to see her. Daniele likes her and wants to be her. Daniele will never be her and Janelle should slap her for trying to associate herself with her.

Janelle reads the rules to the hamsters, they are told they will each sit on a large chair and spin for 60 seconds. Once that is done, they will wander down a path and a screen will be there mixing two of the houseguests together, they will have to identify the two faces in the screen. The person, who gets the most right, wins the POV.

The competition starts and it is horribly boring to watch. Once everyone has gone, a board is set up with each of their names. Dick got 4 right, Zach scored a 6, Eric got 3, Jameka got 2, Daniele got 7, and Jessica got 4. Daniele wins the POV.

The competition is finally over and all the houseguests say goodbye to Janelle and thank her for stopping by. Eric apologizes for his rude comments and Dick gives her an extra long hug. Janelle calls him sexy and it goes straight to his headÖboth heads.

Me Zach, Me HOH, You Like Me
    Once the competition is over, Daniele and Zach head up to the HOH room to plot and scheme. Zach wants to send Jessica home this week. He thinks that gives Dick and Daniele a better chance at winning HOH because Jameka canít compete. Daniele thinks about it says some stuff but Iím not really listening, the presence of her is really irritating me tonight.

Outside, Zach makes his way from the HOH to join Dick on the couches. They talk about how hot Janelle is. Dick is overly excited about her, he may even be blushing over his excitement about seeing her. He then talks about how she called him hot, leading me to believe that Janelle was drugged and brought there against her will. Dick feels slighted in the house for having no women to flirt with, he seems to believe that Janelle was flirting with him and he really enjoyed that.

Later on the outside, Jessica and Eric are sitting around on the couches talking and Jessica tells him that if itís her time to go, sheís going. Eric tries to comfort and cheer her up or just grope her, we will never be sure. Sheís mad at him for being on the block and thinks he should be the one that is up. He tries to convince her that Jameka is the target, not her, but she is not buying that nonsense. She lies down on the couch and he starts to stare at her very intently, almost in an old man creepy way. They start to make out and his hands go all over the place. Thank god we go to commercial.

Two Dicks

Eric comes to the Diary Room to find out what his next task as Americaís monkey is. He has to mimic one person in the house on three different occasions. America has chosen Dick, Eric is overly happy about this. He goes outside to find Dick smoking by the couches. He grabs a cigarette and pretends to smoke and mimicking all his actions. Dick is highly entertained as are the rest of the houseguests. I guess they have too much time on their hands, I am far from entertained.

Round two, they are outside and Eric sits next to Dick and doing everything he is doing again. Dick is a little less amused but starts to do things to make Eric do them such as picking his nose, scratching himself, and spitting. All super classy actions that Eric copies.

The final round finds Dick getting ready to ear some cereal and Eric joining him also ready to eat cereal. Dick starts flinging his cereal on Eric and Eric is flinging imaginary cereal on no oneÖexcept maybe Zachís imaginary friends. Zach shows up and watches the whole show and is seriously entertained by this. I slowly shake my head and want to impale my head against the wall.

In the Home Stretch
    The veto ceremony is finally upon us and I canít wait for this show to be over, itís been horribly long and boring tonight. Daniele calls everyone into the living room for the POC ceremony. Jameka tells the group she is excited and grateful to be there and would love the veto but understands if Daniele does not give it to her. Jessica is up next and tells the group that being on the block is difficult and itís really hard being next to Jameka. She would also like the veto but understands if Daniele does not give it to her.

Daniele decides to not use the veto and the ceremony is over. Who will get evicted? Who will yell at Daniele for being a spoiled baby? Will Zach ever have friends that others can see? Tune in Thursday to hopefully find out the answers to these questions.

I love getting manicures and reading all the crazy names of the OPI nail polish colors. Send me a PM and tell me your favorite color.
    Last edited by Yardgnome; 09-13-2007 at 11:17 AM.

Re: Big Brother 9/4 Recap: Janelle gets Dick all Hot & Bothered

Great recap Yard. My dvr screwed up and I didn't get to see the show, so loved your report. Thanks for the great job!

Excellent recap, Yardgnome!
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by
    [B
    Iím Not Really A Waitress (My favorite OPI color)[/B] [/I]

My favorite too! Looks fantastic on your toes!

Thanks for the recap!

Great recap, Gnomie!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I’m Not Really A Waitress (My favorite OPI color)
    Love it!

Great recap, Gnomie!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Will Zach ever have friends that others can see?
    Great recap, Gnomie!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Gnomie - hilarious recap

Daniele thinks Eric is shady because he has twitchy eyes, I think Daniele is shady because she looks like she hasn’t eaten in a year

(and PS the OPI colors rock! Not so Bora-Bora-ing is a fave )

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Me Zach, Me Crush Dreams

Will Zach ever have friends that others can see?
    Excellent recap YG! Isn't Zach such a tool?
    Wake up and be awesome

Thanks for a great recap, Gnomie!!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

+ Reply to Thread