+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: 9/2 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 9/2 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Maikij;2556304;
    Why isn't Jam and Zach getting smart and forming an alliance?...

I hate to say it, but I want Zach to win. He hasn't done anything to hurt anyone and they all treat him like crap. But I guess the most he'll get is second.

I can't see Dick winning this, because he's hurt too many people. The most he'll get is second.

But from the looks of things, Dick and Dani have people too scared of them to get rid of them. They may very well win it.

And that would be shame. I hate bullies winning.
    I agree, it would be a shame if D or D wins, but then again last season Boogie won, and I hated him, so it is a distinct possibility

As for the idea of a Jam & Zach alliance, the problem with that is Jameka always said she hated Zach, and she doesn't seem the type to put her feelings aside for the sake of strategy.

I would like to think that I would be able to detach and form an alliance with anyone, even Dick, if it made strategic sense, but I can understand how a person's basic values are always going to stop them from doing some things, as when Jen said in her interview that she tried to work with Dick but could not bring herself to do it in the end.

If the final two came to be Dick and Daniele (in which case, who would I want to win? Maybe Dick over Daniele as strange as that may seem given how I hate him!), it would serve everyone right for not breaking up the strongest alliance ever in the history of BB. It seems kind of arrogant and delusional to think, say if you're Eric and Jessica, that you could use them and still beat them out at the end. People always seem to overestimate their chances vs. the strong alliances in this game.

So of course part of me is "rooting" (very faintly) for Zach and Jameka just because they are the lesser of so many evils. But I don't like their chances.

As much as I hate to admit it, I might actual give my vote to Dick if he makes it to the final 2. I'd have to tell him: you said and did so many nasty, horrible things, and they left you in the house week after week. You managed to somehow dupe everybody into keeping you in the house - you deserve to win.

Of course, if it were D&D in the end, I probably would give him my vote just to piss him off. I'm sure he'd want the money to go do Daniele, but I think their contract forbids them to share the winnings.

Of course, he'd probably find a way around that, just wind up giving her the money.

Stacey

I'm probably lying... spinozasright's Avatar

[QUOTE=Harvest;2556865;]As for the idea of a Jam & Zach alliance, the problem with that is Jameka always said she hated Zach, and she doesn't seem the type to put her feelings aside for the sake of strategy. QUOTE]

Not to mention that Zach has nominated Jamesus and that she's useless and unbeatable in the F2. At this point in the game they're all thinking about who they can win against. Jamesus hasn't really upset anyone except everyone watching the show.

None of them could beat her in F2. They have to get rid of her. I could see Zach winning, in fact, I could feel ok about any of them winning except Jamesus. She's just done nothing to compete on any level. She's really given lazy a whole new paradigm.

Quote Originally Posted by SupernaturalFan;2556888;
    As much as I hate to admit it, I might actual give my vote to Dick if he makes it to the final 2. I'd have to tell him: you said and did so many nasty, horrible things, and they left you in the house week after week. You managed to somehow dupe everybody into keeping you in the house - you deserve to win.

Of course, if it were D&D in the end, I probably would give him my vote just to piss him off. I'm sure he'd want the money to go do Daniele, but I think their contract forbids them to share the winnings.

Of course, he'd probably find a way around that, just wind up giving her the money.

Stacey
    I would vote for him, as well. People think it would be a Daniele win either way, but don't they have to sign something that says they won't share their winnings with other contestants? Am I making that up?

What I would love to see is a D/D F2. Dick winning, turning to Dani and telling her, "Ha, it's all mine. By you little snot". (I know it is a dream, but it is a good dream)
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by spinozasright;2556457;
    Yeah, I think that's right Spock. "America" has had a giggle attempting to get Eric do what was against his best interest. Judging him on his willingness to do what he signed up to do is a little capricious at best. I don't like the little dweeb, but he's more than lived up to his bargain and played a hell of a game when he's been put in awkward situation after situation by the voters. Can't fault him there.
    I completely agree. He's annoying, yeah, but man, he had to maintain alliances and friendships with some of these people while having NO control over his own voting. I think it's amazing he has made it so far and he should be commended, whether you like him or not! If I see that eyebrow raise one more time....:nono

FORT Fogey

Like them or loathe them, I think Danielle and Dick have to be given some credit for the way they've taken advantage of opportunity to form alliances in their best interests. This week with Zach -- Daniele saw an opening with the fact that no one is really friends with him. No one cared about his HOH room. Daniele didn't either, but she took advantage of the way everyone else treated him, reached out to him, and used that to her advantage.

Dick and Daniele also saw exactly when things were starting to fracture with the remainder of the late night crew, saw that it was Eric, and to a degree Jessica, who were the two being dismissed from that group, and took advantage of that opportunity to pull them in.

Dick and Daniele have really made themselves a life raft for whoever in the house is on the outs. They wait until people are feeling really vulneralble and are willing to make a deal, and then they make it. They wait until those people are feeling stronger again to break away from the alliance, so the break is really not felt. It's worked pretty darn well, and I think they deserve credit for the game play.

If Dick and Danielle vote Jessica out, just for doing something so stuuupid, I hope Zach and Jameka make it to the final two. That's what Dick and Danielle deserve. No matter who Jameka goes against, hands down, she would get the vote in F2. Jameka doesn't deserve to win, but neither do the others for getting so careless at the end.
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

FORT Fogey

Jessica is the biggest threat. She won two HOH and is very well liked. jameka can't compete in the next HOH, she can be the second to go in this double eviction week if she doesn't win POV.

+ Reply to Thread