+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big Brother 8/26/07 Recap: Are These Folks For Real Or Are We Being Punk'd?

Re: Big Brother 8/26/07 Recap: Are These Folks For Real Or Are We Being Punk'd?

Hysterical!!! I'm so glad you captured the "God bless you" to...God from Amber.

Also loved 'Eric and his Eyebrow'.

Perfect recap!!!
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

I have to admit that I betrayed you.
    They didn't even get to the point of putting a cage with rats over my head. But I did see the tv listing for this episode of Big Brother and ignored it. Then the television commercials started coming on to promote this episode. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and cried out "do it to Roseskid, make her watch the episode, not me". And so you had to recap the episode while I fully enjoyed not watching a single moment. Doesn't CBS have some kind of mercy rule when television shows become too painful to watch?
    With that long preface done, let me say that you did a marvelous job of recapping the episode. I am looking forward to the sequel where Amber is tied to a chair and people are invited to lob obscenities and rotten tomatoes at her. For those unable to think of their own obscenities one will be provided free of charge by Dick.
    Great job, thanks!
    "The sun rose promptly at dawn."
    Tom Clancy in his novel The Teeth of the Tiger

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Aww, Roses - I just LOVE your recaps. Thanks so much.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12