+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223

Thread: 8/26 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

RETIRED!! Doing whatever I want, whenever I want, with whomever I want!!

Re: 8/26 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

[QUOTE=spinozasright;2548299;]
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopy;2548123;

Yeah, I hate to say it, but she really comes across as a completely self-centered little girl. Smarter than Jen and that makes it worse. Dani has no idea what a self-pitying one-way little nasty chick she is...
    Oh, but I expect every boy she has ever dated is painfully aware of the snakes in her head. She's such a cute, shiny, little package - FILLED WITH DEMONS!! I feel especially sorry for her present (ex?)boyfriend. I don't remember his name, because I don't think she ever mentioned it after about the first week, him being the love of her life and all. She played him for a complete fool for the entire world to see. Even as he was professing to the cameras what soul mates they are and that he has complete confidence in her to do the right thing, the thing she was doing was dry humping Nick. I think it was George Carlin that compared girls like her to tomatoes. On the outside they are all smooth and shiny, but inside it's just a seedy, gelatinous chaos.

I think you are right in the notion that Dani is smarter than Jen. Jen hasn't had to develop anything other than a fine body, so no need for a brain. Dani has had a steeper grade to climb, so she has had to learn to live a bit by her wits. Dani is much more capable of accurate dead reckoning navigation from one opportunity to the next under her own steam, whereas Jen can afford to be more like a box jellyfish and drift along with the current as she waits for the next opportunity to brush against one of her tentacles, where she can drain the life (& cash) out of it at her leisure.

Phew! I've been looking for a reason to say "gelatinous" all day. Glad I got that out off the way.

I'm also running out of mixed metaphors, so everyone please chip in.
    Last edited by Omar_X; 08-28-2007 at 12:08 AM.

I'm probably lying... spinozasright's Avatar

[QUOTE=Omar_X;2548340;]
    Quote Originally Posted by spinozasright;2548299;
    Dani is much more capable of accurate dead reckoning navigation from one opportunity to the next under her own steam, whereas Jen can afford to be more like a box jellyfish and drift along with the current as she waits for the next opportunity to brush against one of her tentacles, where she can drain the life (& cash) out of it at her leisure.

Phew! I've been looking for a reason to say "gelatinous" all day. Glad I got that out off the way.

I'm also running out of mixed metaphors, so everyone please chip in.
    Can't help much with gelatinous, but I LOVED the box jellyfish reference for Jen, also got a giggle out tentacles in reference to her appendages.

Jen is a low energy predator, definitely one who waits for prey to drift into her range. I still giggle when I remember her being unable to tell Nick why she lied about his trying to kiss her. Just that stupid vapid smile... I have a sense it's worked for her in the past. Jen is going to have a fine career as a serial future ex-wife. Dani too, I'm afraid.

How did all these people get so damaged, so quickly?

RETIRED!! Doing whatever I want, whenever I want, with whomever I want!!

Quote Originally Posted by spinozasright;2548375;
    I have a sense it's worked for her in the past. Jen is going to have a fine career as a serial future ex-wife. Dani too, I'm afraid.

How did all these people get so damaged, so quickly?
    Seems to me I've seen another reality show where evil damaged women reel in one man after another, squeeze a puppy with him so as to ensure a revenue stream for the next 18yrs, and then run for divorce court with as much cash and prizes as they can grab with their Botoxed cougar paws. Jen and Dani should start taking notes now so they can get it right.

Somehow I think Jameka and Jess will do just fine in life without all that. I would be thrilled to learn that Jameka is my young child's teacher. I have no doubt she is truly dedicated to her profession. JamJam is definitely growing on me.

Ok, DVR is all set to record "Power of 10" tonight. Can't wait to see how our girls did. I truly am hoping they gave a good accounting of themselves. It would be great to find out they both won a big fat wad of cash, but somehow I suspect God let Amber down yet again. If that is the case did BB pre-censor the content of her super specific "Santa List-ish" prayers?

BB: "Listen Amber, God is probably going to be around for quite some time, so no Holy game spoilers. God already knows how you did on the game and why. No need to spell it out for America. Capiche?"

I'm probably lying... spinozasright's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omar_X;2548534;
    ...Somehow I think Jameka and Jess will do just fine in life without all that. I would be thrilled to learn that Jameka is my young child's teacher. I have no doubt she is truly dedicated to her profession. JamJam is definitely growing on me.
    While I'd agree that Jameka has mostly good (if unexamined) intentions, her obliviousness to her own motives and self-righteous ignorance would make me shudder at the idea of her being a teacher. I'm concerned enough that she's a school "counseler."

That's a pretty harmless job that few students take terribly seriously and probably can't do too much damage with her stunning naivety, and penchant for phony dramatics.

But in fairness, among the other children of the damned in this house, she is probably among the very least toxic.

Jess is cute, if somewhat childlike and dim, and not overly malicious (at least now that Carol is gone, but she was waaay overboard on carrying that old grudge)

I completely agree Omar that Amber's ability to predict America's responses to pithy questions is likely to be disappointing; I'm afraid her god is going to need a serious talking to again, whe he/she fails to do Waamber's bidding once again. She gives a whole new perspective to the phrase, children of a lesser god.
    Last edited by spinozasright; 08-28-2007 at 11:10 AM.

"Ok, DVR is all set to record "Power of 10" tonight. Can't wait to see how our girls did. I truly am hoping they gave a good accounting of themselves. It would be great to find out they both won a big fat wad of cash, but somehow I suspect God let Amber down yet again. If that is the case did BB pre-censor the content of her super specific "Santa List-ish" prayers?"

The way this show is set up - 2 people compete against each other during 5 (?) questions and whoever answers 3 correctly gets to move forward for money prizes, therefore one of them would be eliminated......methinks Amber left a pool of tears on the stage and Drew Carey's suit

I don't think Jen will need a husband as a revenue bank, she double majored in Architecture and Child developments. Architectures make more than the average college graduate.
    Will talking about James "Looks to me like Janelle WHOPPED HIS ASS!"

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Truce;2549098;
    I don't think Jen will need a husband as a revenue bank, she double majored in Architecture and Child developments. Architectures make more than the average college graduate.
    Did Jen graduate from college? Thought I read somewhere that she completed two years.

+ Reply to Thread