+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother 8: Interview with Jen - "They did what they did out of fear."

CCL

Re: Big Brother 8: Interview with Jen - "They did what they did out of fear."

^ She's apparently friends with Boogie and Will.

Thanks for the interview, hepcat and Jen!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Regular

Jen seems really delusional. Her self image is totally opposite of the way she comes off. She is a very odd girl in my opinion. Whose children is she caring for? That's a bit scary.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShoeGoddess;2546606;
    Jen seems really delusional. Her self image is totally opposite of the way she comes off. She is a very odd girl in my opinion. Whose children is she caring for? That's a bit scary.
    My understanding is she cares for the children of Vanna White. Not anymore, I'd bet!

Love your avatar!

RETIRED!! Doing whatever I want, whenever I want, with whomever I want!!

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2546656;
    My understanding is she cares for the children of Vanna White. Not anymore, I'd bet!

Love your avatar!
    Yeah, I stopped tracking Vanna White in about 1989, so I don't really know how old her kid(s) would be. I'm only aware of her having one kid, but that kid should be waaaay past the age of needing a nanny. Did Jen actually say she is Vanna's nanny, or is that just something someone made up and attributed to her? I don't remember her saying anything specific about who she nannies for. Come to think of it, revealing whose kids you nanny on a show like BB sounds like a CLM (Career Limiting Move). Even as reprehensible as she is, I don't see the point in making up lies about her.

Great interview, Hepcat. Nothing shows how out of touch with reality Jen is like her own words.

I know a lot of people here like her. Heck, even I find her ENTERTAINING.

But that is not the same thing as liking her. I think this girl really IS from another planet.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Interesting interview. She does still come across self-centered though, with her "myself and no one" answer and her saying she's said enough about all the other houseguests already.

About the kiss, Jen and Nick do agree that Nick kissed her on the hand. Jen just keeps saying that she stopped Nick from going further, whereas Nick maintains it was always a meaningless "my cherie"-type flirtatious kiss on the hand and he never was about to kiss her on the lips.

About Chilltown, Jen said in another interview that she knows Boogie, but that's it, Boogie never knew she was going on the show.

FORT Regular

A popular online encyclopedia states that Jen Johnson of BB8 is nanny to Vanna White's two children. Since Vanna was married to their father from 1991-2002 it's possible the kids are teens.

Quote Originally Posted by Omar_X;2547378;
    Yeah, I stopped tracking Vanna White in about 1989, so I don't really know how old her kid(s) would be. I'm only aware of her having one kid, but that kid should be waaaay past the age of needing a nanny. Did Jen actually say she is Vanna's nanny, or is that just something someone made up and attributed to her?
    I've seen pictures of Jen, Vanna, and her kids. I don't think it's right to repost them here, because they are underage. They look to be about 9 and 11. You forget that Jen is only 23; it's not like she has a 10-year nanny career under her belt.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Great interview, hepcat. Jen started out on the bottom of my least favorite list, but she ended up one of my favorites. Perhaps her nanny experience is what allowed her to handle Duck..Dick as well as she did, for he is one of the biggest babies to ever suck a tit. It's crap that she's where she is, and Dork...Dick is still in the house. It's a snooze fest without her.

Thank You, hepcat!

Thanks for the interview, hepcat.

It's a great interview with great questiions ... but as for Jen's "proven facts" ... she just further proves she's a little "off" ... in my opinion.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast