+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425

Thread: 8/21 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Re: 8/21 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Let's hope she can. It is only for a couple of days. Maybe she should lock herself in the HOH room to remove temptation.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I'm probably lying... spinozasright's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shogunfan;2538689;
    I'm voting for Jameka to go home. She's terribly annoying and doesn't add anything to the game. Jen is super-competitive and will compete hard to get rid of people. Jameka will just float gently along.

Power of 10's format is super-lame, just because nobody is ever going to risk $1 million for a more or less random 1 in 11 shot at $10 million.

At least shows like Millionaire actually gave contestants a reasonable shot at the top prize. This show just advertises a huge amount, and nobody will ever be dumb enough to go for it.
    Well said. I just voted about 10 min. worth for Jameka. Among a remarkably annoying household, she and Waamber are the two who really get under my skin the most. With Amber off the block, Duhmeka is my only chance to reduce visual/verbal litter. "Uh, the peanut gallery must be people who like peanuts?"

Can't believe Daniele was stupid/cold-blooded enough to go after Jen like this. At this point in the game, you've got to game them out without taking the hit. Not cancel your own nomination in order to backdoor someone.

Pretty damn ruthless, Jen deserved a chance to compete for veto. Especially after helping Dick stay in the house last week. I'm seeing a real cold streak in someone who complains how "unfaaaaaaair" everything is.

Sorry, Dani; you lost me on this one! Then again, I can see where it's payback for Jen's jealousy of Dani and Nick in the beginning. But damn, it's cold!

I think it was ruthless of Dani to backdoor Jen on her own nominations and she knows she put the target on her back. But if Jen leaves, who's left that would care??? Don't they all think that she is a threat and want her gone???

I'm probably lying... spinozasright's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;2539392;
    I think it was ruthless of Dani to backdoor Jen on her own nominations and she knows she put the target on her back. But if Jen leaves, who's left that would care??? Don't they all think that she is a threat and want her gone???
    Yeah, that's a good point. From a game play scenario it does make sense in that it's the only way you're gonna get Jen out. And I guess, it doesn't really matter except for Jen's vote.

So the key is Dani making sure she's in F2 with someone Jen hates more (her dad?) I just thought Jen deserved better after last week. But that's not the best way to play the game.

I'm reacting more emotionally, than strategically. (unlike the hampsters )

Zach's reaction to the needle going down on his bunny sexiness was a riot!

Don't know where to put this, so I'll stick it on here:

These stations will be airing Thursday's episode of BB8 in late night due to preseason football (according to TitanTV):

KCTV Kansas City, MO
    12:07am Friday

KOLR Springfield, MO
    KWCH Wichita, KS
    KBSH Hays, KS
    KBSD Dodge City, KS
    KBSL Goodland, KS
    12:37am Friday

KGAN Cedar Rapids, IA
    WIBW Topeka, KS
    1:07am Friday
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

I agree Spin - I really didn't think Dani would do that, I figured her vote would be more important than getting her out of the house. Jen doesn't have an alliance with anyone, so no one has her back....Dani's best bet now is to make friends just in case she's in the Final 2 - but if it's with Dick she's gonna take the prize. Unless the group in the sequester house decide to really through them a loop.

FORT Fanatic

It's time for Jen to go. She is sneaky and a strong competitor.

+ Reply to Thread