+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3940414243444546474849

Thread: 8/16 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Re: 8/16 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by weebleBeeble;2532199;
    she was ready to vote him out up until 30mins before the show

jen can't be trusted...she'll side with whoever is in power to further herself...she's a true floater

i make bold moves

That's why, strategically, they need to get her out soon. I like her, but if they don't get her out, she is going to end up winning this whole thing.

I think that ED, Danielle, Jessica and Eric alliance is the most brilliant of the whole show..think about it, eric will make sure jess is protected and vice versa..and the same way with ED and Danielle, but they dont care about anyone else in the house..so feelings wont hurt about getting anyone else out...
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sackie;2532489;
    I said it when Dick was up that there was no way the powers that be would let him leave the show this early! And now Dani is HOH again! Tell me this is not all a set up for Dani to win over Dick in the final 2! It's all Big Brother's way of proving they are committed to helping reunite this family!
    I don't get what BB would get out of being committed to reuniting this family??

Quote Originally Posted by sackie;2532489;
    I said it when Dick was up that there was no way the powers that be would let him leave the show this early! And now Dani is HOH again! Tell me this is not all a set up for Dani to win over Dick in the final 2! It's all Big Brother's way of proving they are committed to helping reunite this family!
    BB, like any other TV show, is committed only to what gets ratings. If they think that such a thing as that will do it, they'll try their best. I personally don't see it, though. I don't like Dick or Danielle either one. It's not like I wish anything bad on them, but I won't like this show any better if it leads them to some kind of reconciliation. Frankly, I feel like their family issues are none of my business and I'd rather they not be part of the show.
    "Better to burn out than just fade away...." - Neil Young

I'm probably lying... spinozasright's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by katgib13;2532490;
    That's why, strategically, they need to get her out soon. I like her, but if they don't get her out, she is going to end up winning this whole thing.
    I LOVE your avatar Katgib! Capturing that poleaxed expression AND the grey T-shirt all in one is priceless. That's exactly how I'll picture Dustbin when I forget not to remember him at all...

I could easily see Jen winning too. Especially if she continues to play key last minute roles in keeping the hampsters divided. I don't know if I like her yet, but she's definitely entertaining to watch. Always a surprise (or two)!

Great show ! Still can't believe how much I am now looking forward to next Thursday's show.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Omar_X;2531796;

We've tried two different drinking games, one based on how many times Amber cries and the other based on Jameka and Amber's invocation of The Lord's name. Both got us plowed before the show was over..
    I nominate this as THE post of the day!

I can't stand evel dick, til he gets voted out, I'm done watching.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyMichael;2532792;
    I can't stand evel dick, til he gets voted out, I'm done watching.
    I don't like him either, but if I'm in that house, I'd rather be up against Dick than Danielle in the F2. Danielle is a better competitor and operates covertly. I'd consider her a bigger threat.
    "Better to burn out than just fade away...." - Neil Young

+ Reply to Thread