+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031

Thread: 8/14 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Re: 8/14 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;2529378;
    All three episodes of CBS's Big Brother made Nielsen's top-ten ratings list among 18-49-year-olds last week, but not one of them ended up in the overall household category. Indeed, while CBS dominated among overall viewers, Fox was the winner among the 18-49 set, nabbing five of the top-ten positions, including No. 1 -- for Hell's Kitchen. The most-watched show among the general population, however, was NBC's America's Got Talent, which drew 10.84 million viewers, edging out CBS's 60 Minutes, with 10.22 million. Nevertheless, in a confusing ratings anomaly, 60 Minutes landed at the top of the Nielsen list. (Ratings are based on percentages of viewers.) ABC once again was unable to place a single show in the top 20 (let alone the Top 10). It's top-rated show was Tuesday's debut of the newsmagazine Primetime: Crime which wound up at No. 23. In overall household ratings, CBS took first place with an average 4.8 rating and a 9 share. NBC placed second with a 3.7/7, edging out Fox with a 3.5/6. ABC brought up the rear with a 3.0/5.
    **threadjack**How funny that AGT is such a draw for the general public yet that thread has been banished to the pits of the FORT! **end of threadjack**
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Re: 8/14 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

if Dick stays then I will probally quit watching. I've had it with that man. I don't care what the polls say, I just know I hate the guy. If Dick does go then I will laugh my butt off!

+ Reply to Thread