+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother 8: Interview with Kail – “If I Had Just Made It Past This Week”

Re: Big Brother 8: Interview with Kail – “If I Had Just Made It Past This Week”

Thanks for a great interview, Hep!

She seems to still be clueless about Dustin. I hope that as she watches the feeds and reads back, some light bulbs will go on for her.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2519506;
    Thanks for a great interview, Hep!

She seems to still be clueless about Dustin. I hope that as she watches the feeds and reads back, some light bulbs will go on for her.
    I am not sure if this is the correct space to put this.....but I wish they had a 'sequester house' show. I really wanted one when the All Stars were on.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Thanks for the interview, hep! I feel terrible for Kail, she was such a fan of the show (didn't she audition several times?) but she had such a rotten time in the house. It's probably a good thing she's back with her family and away from these psychos.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Thanks Hepcat! Kail was one of my favorites and it really sucked what Dick and Dustin did to her. At least she's home with her family now (or will be soon).

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Thanks for the interview hep!! You are the best!
    Wake up and be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by weebleBeeble;2519404;
    will them knowing about AP in sequester matter though?

I always thought that they would find out, if they are evicted for good.
    Absolutely it matters if Eric makes it to the final two. If the jury knows that he wasn't being square with them while he was interacting with them, it would affect their vote.

I feel terrible for Kail, she was such a fan of the show (didn't she audition several times?) but she had such a rotten time in the house. It's probably a good thing she's back with her family and away from these psychos.
    I know, when you think about her home life, and having tried out since season five, I'm sure she never could have predicted Evel Dick or becoming so hated by everyone.
    I don't know if she was truly that clueless or just doesn't want to pursue that line of thought. I was really surprised when she said she was close with Dustin. Maybe he made coffee in the morning but he was up 20 more hours each day not interacting with her.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;2519023;
    I didn't see the Early Show or watch House calls, but it sounds as if she doesn't know about America's Player. Interesting.
    They did reveal it to her during the Early Show yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;2519023;
    Thank you, hepcat ! I didn't see the Early Show or watch House calls, but it sounds as if she doesn't know about America's Player. Interesting.

She seems like in "real life" she's a nice lady and I feel bad that she took Dick's rant so much to heart. I guess under normal circumstances, she could have just fired him so didn't know how to respond.

I'll bet their business will really pick-up with tourists for a while anyway.

So ... thanks again and as said, too bad it wasnt Eric, but when it is and you interview him, could you please rip him a new one ?

She does know. It's been mentioned in her ew & rno interviews, after they confirmed with CBS that it was okay to ask those questions.

Thanks for a terrific interview, Hep, and all the follow-up information!

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Thanks for the interview hepcat. Poor Kail seems as dazed and confused now as she was during the game.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast