+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 216162636465666768697071

Thread: 8/09 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 8/09 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

It's just so funny to me that Jen is gonna end up winning this thing.

and i hope she rolls her eyes at all of the other hamsters when she gets that big fat check handed to her.

when Dick is gone, it will be even more boring (if this is even possible); no blowups, nothing...just stupid Jameka and the rest

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Peekaboo;2517337;
    I know that he doesn't speak for me. America wants good people to win. That is why CBS came up with the America Player concept, but Eric is not doing our bidding. He would have gotten far he had not gone on a tangent. Nick was his undoing! America wanted Nick in the house!
    I don't think so. In the games like BB and Survivor quite a few in America want the winner to outsmart, outwit and outplay the other contestants.

And the winner is not usually a "good person" Those who are looking for good people usually watch "Seven Heaven" (not that anything wrong with it!)

I'm probably lying... spinozasright's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adamperk;2517955;
    Come on now. That's no excuse to go against the promise that Kail wouldn't be going home. She reneged on her word, plain and simple. From hour to hour, let alone day to day, things change in the BB house at the drop of a dime. The only way Dani could have been true to her word, which she swore and swore and swore on after winning the HoH, was to not put Kail up at all. Dani would have been fine if she had put up Zach (who she had no alliance with at the time) and Jen, still with the plan of backdooring Eric in her mind. Nobody in the house would have taken her to task for those nominees.

Adam
    No, she didn't renege. She worked her butt off for Kail to stay and Eric to go. She did not promise not to put her up; she promised to make sure she didn't go home.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 08-10-2007 at 11:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spinozasright;2518688;
    No, she didn't renege. She worked her butt off for Kail to stay and Eric to go. She did not promise not to put her up; she promised to make sure she didn't go home.
    Again, the only way she could have made sure was to not nominate Kail. "A" for effort doesn't count for anything when you make a guarantee. When you make a committment, you live up to it.
    "Better to burn out than just fade away...." - Neil Young

After Kail was voted out, and was being interviewed by Julie, did anyone wonder why Julie didn't tell her about Eric being America's Player? She told everyone else who was eliminated.

She didn't tell everybody. I remember there was one other person because it struck me as odd that she didn't say anything. Can't remember who!

Quote Originally Posted by LrcLinda;2519477;
    After Kail was voted out, and was being interviewed by Julie, did anyone wonder why Julie didn't tell her about Eric being America's Player? She told everyone else who was eliminated.
    This came up earlier, and a poster pointed out that Mike nor Carol were told either. The only ones to be told so far have been Joe and Nick, possibly because they were directly affected by the twist - Joe by Eric crawling in his bed and Nick by having the mystery vote blamed on him.
    "Better to burn out than just fade away...." - Neil Young

Good point!

+ Reply to Thread