+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324

Thread: 8/07 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

FORT Regular

Re: 8/07 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by edgeover17;2511975;
    Oh, yeah, and one other thing :

7. Didn't the plane banner say that Amber and Eric were both liars ? So if D & D are going to assume that's fact, why are they targeting only Eric and not Amber ? If I saw that banner, if I were going to assume it was the truth, I would assume Eric and Amber were the two rogue votes.

(Oh, sorry, I guess that was two things !)
    I don't think it's just the banner. I think it's the banner plus all the other things he's done in the past that has made them suspicious.

- He was campaigning the hardest to get Nick evicted.
    - After the first rogue vote, he was the most vocal about diverting the blame from himself and also tried to lay the blame on Nick.
    - It makes more sense for the 2 rogue votes to come from the same person with the same agenda and Eric and Amber in a secret alliance doesn't make much sense.
    - Eric is a reality show freak and would be more likely to come up with this strategy (over Amber who is pretty stupid).

Quote Originally Posted by edgeover17;2511975;
    And why, if D & D think Eric masterminded this whole plot to evict Nick, would they think that Eric voted to KEEP Nick in the house ???? What kind of sense does that make ????
    They think that he voted to KEEP Nick in order to frame Danielle. Everyone would think she went against the group and voted to keep Nick. They figured that Eric knew that there would be enough votes to evict Nick, so his one vote wouldn't make a difference anyways. So he just did it to stir suspicion in the house, which was the reason for the first rogue vote (to frame Nick).
    Last edited by MrRealityShow; 08-09-2007 at 04:14 PM.

FORT Regular

Re: 8/07 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by StuntmanMike;2514194;
    This is so not true. Dick was all for getting rid of Nick. He wanted him out of there as much or more than anyone. He's acting now like that's not true just to keep Danielle on his side.
    I think he was on the fence about putting Nick on the block, but he was definitely against voting him out. He did it because the group wanted it. From strategic standpoint it made no sense for him personally. He knew that Nick would be loyal to him, if only because he was loyal to Danielle. With Nick there, they probably had the tightest 3-person alliance in the house.

+ Reply to Thread