+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: 8/05 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

FORT Regular

Re: 8/05 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2507369;
    And think about what "America's voting" says about um.... America. Jen is consistenty voted to be targeted by America's Player. And yet America ALSO votes for her as most one of the most popular hamsters. If Jen is sociopathic, than my diagnosis on America is schizophrenia, because that's how they vote concerning Jen. Either that, or America is um... collectively as dumb as Jen is individually, and is voting whenever they see Jen's name simply because they don't understand the different things they are voting for (popularity vs. being targeted). And that would be a shame if it were true, because well... I thought that voting thing in Florida a few years back was a fluke, you know.
    It's because people either love Jen or hate her. Same thing with Dick. They're the most popular because they're the most entertaining houseguests on the show. On the flip side, the people who hate them, really REALLY hate them and they're the ones voting to get them evicted. The ones who *do* love Jen wouldn't be able to find a consensus on who to vote out instead. I mean, how would they all agree which houseguest to vote out, since the whole house hates her? I guess maybe Dick since he's the meanest to her.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;2507688;
    I could be completely off base, but I think Daniele is going to target Dick tomorrow night. She was not impressed during his and Eric's tirade and she had no qualms about evicting Nick, why not ED???

Mouths are going to drop - that's what I took from that.......
    I really don't think Daniele will target Dick. I could only see her voting him out because the rest of the house wanted to first but even then I think they'd let her give him a pity vote. Also, I think she was totally impressed with Dick's tirade against Eric. When he poured tea on Jen's head, you could see the sh*t eating grin Daniele had on her face. It made her feel good because Jen was frustrating her so much. Which is something that I like about Jen, her "I don't care" attitude frustrates the people trying to attack her and ends up making them look even stupider. When Dick was screaming at Eric, she had another one on her face. You can tell by her eyes that she enjoys it, just like you can tell how uncomfortable Kail feels in the house even when she is acting like she's fine. Daniele loves that her dad attacks the people she doesn't like. They're both completely immature and vindictive.

Anyway, I'm completely for banners and wish they'd happen more. I thought it was funny that it screwed up Eric's game. Sure, they may not be fair but they add drama from an outside influence and I love to see reactions from the house guests when stuff like this happens. I'd send a lot of banners if I could.

More than likely Dani will target Eric this week - getting rid of Dick is just a pipe dream of mine. I'm really getting annoyed by his temper and loud mouth behaviour.

And we can all only hope that Amber will be somenoe's target before long.

+ Reply to Thread