+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031

Thread: 8/02 Show Discussion Forum **Spoilers**

Re: 8/02 Show Discussion Forum **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;2503513;
    you may want to check teh state of play in the live feed forums if you want to know that.

Ok, cool, thanks & will do!!

No word on the Bird Turd Competition.
    Doors are Lockified , so I guess we''ll all find out together.
    If anyone finds out the outcome ... Please PM me!
    Thanks!

What the heck is going on? I go on vacation and come back to find out through my brother that also watches the show, that Nick was voted off!!! I have it on DVR but haven't watch it yet. No more Nick to look at and google over. ARGH!!!!
    "Since no one can ever know for certain whether or not his own view of life is the correct one, it is absolutely impossible for him to know if someone else's is the wrong one." -Gore Vidal

I'm probably lying... spinozasright's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BoBoFan;2504063;
    No word on the Bird Turd Competition.
    Doors are Lockified , so I guess we''ll all find out together.
    If anyone finds out the outcome ... Please PM me!
    Thanks!
    Actually, this is the TV show forum. If you want to follow the live game play, please do it on the live feeds forum. We wait for the show here and don't discuss what happens on the show till the evening of the show. That's not to say that many of us don't do both; but this isn't the place to talk about it.

FORT Regular

I get that no one would possibly become Dick's next target, but I don't think I could stand living in the house and hearing Dick constantly yelling at everyone. Seriously. Like Amber was standing in the kitchen when Daniele started yelling at Jen, yet did not say a word. Meanwhile Nick and Dick ran in to "save" Daniele, attacked Jen and yet Amber just stood there doing whatever she was doing.

Nick is an idiot. I used to like him, at the very very very beginning, but ever since he started playing the game by getting close to the girls (Daniele, Amber and even Jen) - I can't stand him.

How far does it have to go before they (CBS) boot Dick? I guess if it was hot tea, not iced tea, that he poured onto Jen...?

Quote Originally Posted by ladybug;2504457;
    I get that no one would possibly become Dick's next target, but I don't think I could stand living in the house and hearing Dick constantly yelling at everyone. Seriously.

How far does it have to go before they (CBS) boot Dick? I guess if it was hot tea, not iced tea, that he poured onto Jen...?
    Not to make excuses for Dick's behavior, but it's relevant to note that he is a bar manager. The behavior Dick exhibits is typical of what it takes to make a bar run right. When you run a bar, you're typically dealing with a lot of people who aren't cool, calm, rational, right-headed people.

Yeah, I wondered about the tea business. While pouring cold liquid on someone doesn't really harm them, it is still a form of unwanted physical contact, which under the law is considered physical assault. Dick is flirting with getting himself kicked off the show if he's not careful.
    "Better to burn out than just fade away...." - Neil Young

+ Reply to Thread